Mog House expansion.

With comments about a possible MH expansion (now that Adoulin has been completed), I'm wondering what other players would like to see from it.

Personally I'd like to see something similar to what Hearthfire brought to Skyrim, with the ability to add an extra 3 rooms of our choice with at least a few design options available to choose from. Now, for the sake of compatibility they would all probably have the same size and the same walls and floor space distributions, but the style could vary just the same way MH styles vary from nation to nation.

Another thing I'd like to see along with this is the ability to change the style of our mog house to any available in the game, so instead of being locked to the nation's style we could select a style from the past, or from Adoulin, etc.

And since there will be no need to save space for Moogle and spawn points on the extra rooms I'd hope all of them had the entire floor space available to place furniture and objects on. Also expecting to have more wall spaces available, considering 11 places would be the maximum (1 taken by the access/door to the room) depending on the number of windows and other assets (fireplaces/fountains/etc.) added to the main designs.

Also keeping in mind that while there would be plenty of room you would probably still be limited to the 80 spaces in your mog safe for furniture, probably for the same reasons you can't place furniture from other storage options currently.

TL;DR :

1) Three extra rooms added to our current MH.
    2) Ability to select different styles of extra rooms.
    3) Ability to select any main MH style regardless of nation.
    4) Compatibility between rooms so you could change style without having to move placed objects.
    5) Added rooms with the entirety of floor space available for placing objects.

----

Please comment about what you would personally like to see. Maybe the devs can get an idea or two from here. o(^▽^)o

Any idea is welcomed, don't worry if other people posting are suggesting impossible things, the dev team will have to battle with technical and budget limitations more than enough in our stead already.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 11-28-2014 at 02:03 PM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Would be nice just to let you access your mog house of your mules from your main char. That would save much server space and
    make it more easier to access gear on mules Plus no log outs
    (2)

A long time ago I had the idea of having a Mog Warehouse where you could access all your characters' storage from a separate place you could access from the title screen without the need to log on on each character individually. It will never happen, but it would have been nice to have. XD

However the Mog House expansion mentioned by Camate is more likely than not a cosmetic thing that wont really change the way our MH works. And it will just probably be an increase in layout display areas for furniture already in our Mog Safe.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben