Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Could we please eliminate the "Unity Communique" Eminence objective?

I'm getting really tired of the spam filling the Unity chat log from dozens of people doing this every day.

At the very least, if it is programatically easier, simply make it non-repeatable.
    (6)
    Last edited by Zarchery; 11-24-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    NO ! let it on plz XD

Nothing wrong with it.

Not Unity , it is Server.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    What do you mean "it is server".

It's very clearly the objective itself. You're enticing people to say things for no reason other than the sake of saying them.
    (4)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i mean, my unity doesn't do 1 and 2 or w/e

we actually say on 1st chat
    "hey guys"
    2nd chat:
    "how is everyone"

Some say some funny stuff too XD

but after 2 chats we keep talking too , we don't just say 2 /random BULLSHIT and go sielnt XD

But again, we got like 3~4 FULL LS in there (Including TOP LS in Server XD)

So we all get along and stuff, It is like having a huge ass LS (I Love it)

Anyways, I heard alot of servers don't do that or ppl don't get along well, you should try making a mule in Bismarck and joining MAAT Unity ^^/
    (2)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    People will still use Unity chat, all the objective accomplishes is forcing people to say something pointless.
    (4)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yeah what Tidis said. We get some good conversation in our Unity (Naja Unity on Carbuncle). I'm particularly fond of a player (I believe Japanese) named Cammyneco who makes some rather humorous keyboard drawings. But that's maybe 20% of it. A good 80% is just people saying 1.... 2.... or some other random junk to fulfill the objective. This behavior is annoying and should not be incentivized.
    (6)

Player
    People who are going to talk, are going to talk, people who aren't going to talk, aren't going to talk. If you offer someone who isn't going to talk a cookie for talking, they'll make a very, very vain attempt to say whatever meets the lowest possible requirement to get that cookie, and nothing more. The person who already talks will get that same cookie, but they'll be no more or less productive in conversation than before. This objective does nothing but make Unity and it's chat feature a clusterfuck of people who don't want to talk, but talk anyways to get their 500 XP/100 Accolades, aka, their cookie.
    (8)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Actually i agree w/ zarchery here. Alot of ppl just abuse the objective and not even use it otherwise on our server like its suppose to be intended. I like having a second source of a chat, but not when ppl do:

<2 secs later>

or.....

(Auto-Translate) Hello!
    <2 secs later>
    (Auto-Translate) Good Bye!

...and then not talk again...

If they arent gonna talk and spam this daily, then why should they get rewarded for 2 lines of spam? Unity Communique RoE objective should be removed. People should be using Unity Chat like its suppose to be intended for:

1): to get to know more people and make friends outside a linkshell source
    2): to help others when needed outside a linkshell source or when you're not in town to see /yell or /shout for help
    (4)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 11-26-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Hehe some do this: .
    I didn't even know what they were doing until I found out about the objective. Very corny.
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

10. 11-27-2014 01:47 AM

I have yet to meet any English-speakers in the Unity during my playtime, so I don't even know how to join the conversations.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast