World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you! I'll give that a go....

Art.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just a recall of the past even though it may of not been all that great!

I remember back in the day when we used to get spammed by gil sellers with there tells to go somewhere out of character and out of the game, they would direct folks to it in there bad man tells, spamming everyone on the sever but this type of thing happening in a logical different way could probably use a spam filter like they did in the old days to block it's occurrences from continually happening inside the unity chat. it be something like /uchataid, /uchatspamblock, etc. and so on and so forth! LOL!! hope its a simple solution and a great idea!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-13-2014 at 04:14 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4