Hybrid View

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

A Modest (Storage) proposal

I've been thinking about the storage issue a lot lately because of the rather lengthy load times between zoning and I think I came up with a good solution if it's technically possible.

My proposal is that we have the option to "turn on" which Mog bags load and which ones don't. This would reduce strain on the server and reduce load times for the client. Mog Safe, Storage and Locker are only accessible while in your Mog House. Satchel, Sack, Case and Wardrobe are accessible from anywhere. Having the option to "Turn Off" Safe, Storage and Locker from the client would reduce load time and server strain no?

All Mog Bags could auto load when entering MH but as it stands, there's not much need for those 3 bags to load during 90% of your zone changes.

In theory this would also allow SE to add unlimited storage provided they had the hardware capacity. They would just have to place a cap on how many "On" you can have at a time.
    (6)
    Last edited by Malphius; 11-22-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They did said they giving us a NEW (2nd one) Mog WARDRObe !!!!!!!!!!! and Possibly a 3rd one

So that explains when it is on WARDROBE there is a little # 1 on corner of the item (MEANS WARDROBE # 1) in other words........

It gives to understand that there will be more than 1 !!!!!!!!!

2~3 I heard from JP !

Let's hope soon :X would love if they give us # 2 and 3

Would be able to have so much more space for CRAFTING and stuff :3 WE REALLY Need those , considering the amount of GEAR some of us VETERANS Carry

PLD 78/80 -.-

NIN 71/80

ETC........

Wardrobe has some shared armor / RNG THF stuff as well as some of the MAB FC QM ones for all jobs >< We need more WARDROBE !!!!!!!!!!

NOWZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    They did said they giving us a NEW (2nd one) Mog WARDRObe !!!!!!!!!!! and Possibly a 3rd one

So that explains when it is on WARDROBE there is a little # 1 on corner of the item (MEANS WARDROBE # 1) in other words........

It gives to understand that there will be more than 1 !!!!!!!!!
    They've never said there will be more. Though with the success and happiness wrought from the introduction of it, I'd imagine we will see more at some point.

The 1 you're seeing is actually for macro purposes. 0 = your inventory, 1 = your wardrobe.
    (2)
    7/10/14

Character
    Phaedres
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    best idea I have ever heard
    (2)