Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

No Adoulin Flag furnishing?

I've got a flag for every nation in my home (sans Tavnazia, but that's a different story...), why didn't we get an Adoulin flag?

Is it because we're out of room? I don't have room for any more flags, but there are 4 blank spaces (sides of fireplace/fountain, sides of door) that could accommodate this.

But long story short, I want an Adoulin flag, and I think we should have gotten one at the end of SoA.
    (5)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I want an Adoulin flag too. I just love the twelve swords surrounding the sun with the "Wings of Altana" in the background.

It's funny that we have another collaboration event soon and the reward consists of 11 different paintings furnishings while the average player already has all 5 places covered by the nation flags. Either we get a MH expansion or I call it bad game design.
    (0)

Character
    Leafe
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I've wondered about this as well, and I'll admit I was a bit disappointed when it wasn't listed among the rewards for completing this expansion's missions. Aside from them simply forgetting/not considering it as a possible reward, the only rational I could think of was that maybe SE figured we wouldn't have enough room to display everything if they did give us another flag. Still, it would certainly make for a welcome addition to my Mog House.
    (0)

If the Mog House expansion of sorts that Camate mentioned actually happens it would be really good if the Adoulin flag was added.

I never asked for this before because my MH is already full with the first 5 flags, but if there is the possibility of more wall spaces then the Adoulin flag would be a must.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Thank you for the feedback.

As of now, there are no plans to add an Adoulin Flag, but we will look in to it and see if it could be added in the future.

Please give us some time on this request, and as soon as we have more information we will let you know.
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Leafe
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Thanks for the response Grekumah!

No problem if it takes some time, I'm just happy to hear that the development team is considering this request and looking into how the flag might be able to be added.
    (0)