Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

More intuitive way to actually use 3 and 4 songs?

Hi SE,
    Could it be more intuitive to for a Bard to utilize both G.horn and Daurdabla? Could we combine them into a new single 119 harp/horn? Swapping the ranged weapon to overwrite and achieve the 3rd and 4th song is not intuitive. Could this be improved upon in anyway?

Thank you!
    (5)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Personally I think the extra song harps should be given the same treatment as the empyrean weapons - you should be able to convert the harps' special ability into an intrinsic trait of your character, just like empyrean weapon skills. That way we can sing three or four songs without the need for dummy songs. It doesn't make the job any stronger, just less of a pain to use.
    (4)

while I agree with you Jerbob, I think it COULD be argued that it makes the job stronger. The big issue with brd and multi songs and dummy songs is the artificial downtime bottleneck created putting up the weaker songs so you can overwrite them with the stronger. If you could just jump straight to 4 songs with the relic horn that extra time putting up weaker ones is gone. Arguably faster parties with stronger songs from the start. Of course you still have to deal with those 1 or 2 party members who think they are special and should have you pianissimo them with songs just for them instead of them maintaining position, screwing up the timing on your buffs rotation and sometime costing you the extra songs on the melee, but that's ok, Mr. I'm a unique and special snowflake has his songs...
    (1)