Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Warrior Merits

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    And you still haven't told me why I'm wrong about accuracy.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    So I should merit Aggressor for the 3 situations that it helps? Rather than merit Berserk for the EVERY situation that it helps?
    I never said you should merit it, I said there are reasons to use it (and you said there aren't, "ever").

Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    And you still haven't told me why I'm wrong about accuracy.
    I did. Because there are some mobs that do require Accuracy, as you admitted yourself. Yet you said that if you "ever" don't have capped accuracy you have poor skills or crappy gear.

I don't like wrong generalizations.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    . _ . Wow.

Way to pick and choose my words bro, making it sound like I'm saying something I'm not.

Need to get your head out of where the sun don't shine and see the big picture.
    (0)

Character
    Einalem
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    OK, so then... I'm going to go 5/5 Aggressor because I'm Elvaan with low accuracy still capping my skills and need to level my Parry and Shield, then I'm going to purge the points, since Aby made grinding for Merits a weekend jaunt of fun frivolity, then put them into Berserk like a boss! Now everyone wins (don't parse me, bro!)
    (1)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Einalem View Post
    OK, so then... I'm going to go 5/5 Aggressor because I'm Elvaan with low accuracy still capping my skills and need to level my Parry and Shield, then I'm going to purge the points, since Aby made grinding for Merits a weekend jaunt of fun frivolity, then put them into Berserk like a boss! Now everyone wins (don't parse me, bro!)
    Well you solved the problem.

I was actually 2/3 aggressor 3/5 berserk before I realized that I never actually used aggressor. Been sitting around with 20 merits, why not change it whenever you need to skill up or something? It's 15 merits to go from 0/5~5/5
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4