Character
    Madness
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

New HP Crystal/Survival Guides

In the November update a new home point crystal was added to the Leafalia area as well as numerous new survival guides. I've found a few, Beadeaux, Castle Oztroja, and Davoi Dynamis goblins. I realize they now have blinking icons on the map to identify which have yet to be discovered but in the past the coordinates were disclosed in the version update notes. I checked a couple of times but didn't see the new locations mentioned in the notes.

Anyway, has anyone else found new homepoint crystals and/or guides? If so, maybe we could make a list here.
    (3)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It was amended today on the JP update notes, so I would expect for Camate to fix it on our side.
    "Survival Guide" in the following locations have been established. (November 14, 2014 postscript)

La Theine Plateau (M-8) / Batilla Down (H-5) / Konschtat Highlands (G-3) /
    Rolanberry Fields (G-6) / Tahrongi canyon (G-4) / Sauromugue Champaign (J-10) /
    Ro Maeve (H-6) / West Altepa desert (K-7) / Fort ghelsba (F-8) / Beadux (E-7) /
    Davoi (J-7) / Castle Otrozja (F-8) / Temple of Uggalepih (F-6) / Castle Zvahl Baileys (J-8) /Rangumont Pass (F-11) / Kororoka Tunnel (C-9) / Kuftal tunnel (H-9) /
    Sea Serpent Grotto (M-3) / Lower Delkfutt (H-10) / King Ranperre's Tunnel (G-5) /
    Danguf wadi (K-10) / inner Horutoto ruins (I-7) / Ordelles Cave (G-3) /
    Gusgen mine (H-9) / Maze of Shakhrami (C-9) / Gustav tunnel (K-7) /
    Labyrinth of Onzozo (G-11)
    (2)
    Last edited by Mnejing; 11-15-2014 at 02:19 AM.

I just added the locations as well as another piece of information regarding Survival Guides that was left out to the November version update notes. Apologies that they were missing!
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I just added the locations as well as another piece of information regarding Survival Guides that was left out to the November version update notes. Apologies that they were missing!
    Pretty Awesome

Thank you !
    (0)

Apologies for the late notice, but we also added the location of the home point that was placed in Leafallia to the version update notes. (It's at H-8)
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Apologies for the late notice, but we also added the location of the home point that was placed in Leafallia to the version update notes. (It's at H-8)
    Stumbled uppon that one by mistake XD

Ty
    (0)