Quote Originally Posted by Arciel View Post
I'd like to know what happens to Balamor.. and hopefully a further expansion of the mission storyline's backstory to explain the unfilled holes in the history of Hades, Teodor, Ulbuka, Rhazowa and so on...
This is something I too want to know. I've literally picked apart the whole storyline.... All of the quests and everything, Literally Balamor just disappears. I feel as if he might be used more for a High-Teir battlefield, or an Epilogue, As his sole role, was to start putting things in motion, and too Observe... Which he does a fine job off. (Although his actions are extremely messed up)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
Before going to? We didn't know he even was planning to go there until after WoTG. He never said he was going back there either. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't see him say I'm going to Ulbuka again.
Lehko never directly says where he is going, to anyone.... He just disappears of into the sunset (Quite literally at that too.) But with his pact with Carbuncle over, and him being a sinner... Travelling too Ulbuka is a safe bet... I mean he isn't going to go to the Empire, which didn't want to get involved in the Crystal war (Only selling equipment (Which at the time of his departure, the war isn't finished)), and not really going to go north or south (Orc and Mithra Homelands), as that would basically mean suicide.