Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    The bit about Draketamers is cool, I hope it sheds more light on their order (though I thought the Mummer's Coalition i.e Thurandaut's animal-related alias were Raptors since they use them for fights in the coliseum battles. I hope the quest sheds more light on Dragoons' presence in Adoulin as mentioned by Achtelle and why all Wyverns/Dragoons/Dragons seem to be non-existent in Ulbulka.
    (3)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Before going to? We didn't know he even was planning to go there until after WoTG. He never said he was going back there either. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't see him say I'm going to Ulbuka again.
    (0)

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i'm with Ophannus. i get that Thurandaut decides to tame raptors instead of wyverns but there being no sign of wyverns in modern day at all is quite sad, especially given that theres no explanation of it. the only dragons that appear in SoA are Izzy and Sajj'aka...

I'd like to know what happens to Balamor.. and hopefully a further expansion of the mission storyline's backstory to explain the unfilled holes in the history of Hades, Teodor, Ulbuka, Rhazowa and so on...
    (2)

Player
    One thing I felt when playing this last chapter: it felt too rushed. From what I get in previous chapter, I would expect the story would still have few more chapters before the finale. The old chapter felt like a really slow paced, and this final one suddenly felt too fast and has everything tried to crammed in.
    (1)

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i quite agree. the pacing was quite weird. very slow at first.. and then rushed at the end. the same could probably be said of WotG.. which went on for TOO LONG. thank goodness this is done already.

I think the best pacing has to go to CoP.. which focused on the story so much that each update included a good 2-3 chapters worth of action-packed missions and finished within a year.
    (2)

Player
    I did finish all expansion story mission prior to installing Adoulin. And I do heard about WotG content that takes about 3 years to reach conclusion. And yet, I find WotG to be the most personal favorite of all expansion, with CoP as my 2nd faves.

But even though you said the pacing in WotG were as weird as SoA, it doesn't really feel that way to me though.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I’ve returned from my mission to secure lore information! I did my best to get what I could out of the Lore Team...

First, in regards to the question about draketamers. Its seems that each order of the Twelve Orders has some type of an animal-related alias. As it happens, those from the Order of Thurandaut call themselves “draketamers”. The NPC Flaviria is the current heir of the Order of Thurandaut. The team mentioned that there might just be a quest that goes into more detail about the draketamers in the future.

Finally, good ol’ Lehko Habhoka…
    This is a character whose past is heavily shrouded in mystery and he has been around to many places before arriving in Windurst, so there is good possibility he stopped in Adoulin at some point during his travels.
    Thank you Camate, for both answers. It's always exciting to hear tidbits on my favorite character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Before going to? We didn't know he even was planning to go there until after WoTG. He never said he was going back there either. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't see him say I'm going to Ulbuka again.
    I found the cutscene for At Journey's End on Youtube.
    Romaa says, "But ... where will you go?"
    Lehko answers, "Wherever the wind leads me! Ulbuka, perhaps? I hear Rhazowa's also nice at this time of year. Even the Silent Empire of Aht Urhgan might prove an interrresting destination."

I can't remember any other mentions of it.
    (0)

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    I did finish all expansion story mission prior to installing Adoulin. And I do heard about WotG content that takes about 3 years to reach conclusion. And yet, I find WotG to be the most personal favorite of all expansion, with CoP as my 2nd faves.

But even though you said the pacing in WotG were as weird as SoA, it doesn't really feel that way to me though.
    i took into account the actual release schedule of the missions in terms of pacing. if you're doing them all at a go i'd say the story content is evenly distributed.. doesn't get too action heavy only at the end.. but 3 years from start to finish of the expansion story was a bit long. I'm not sure if it was a good idea to intersperse Nation quest storylines with them.. tho those were equally good if not better at some points.
    (0)

Player
    Yeah, I do also find each of nation's mission really nice, even way better than the present stories. Glad I was able to finish all of them too. Luckily, only one nation was intersperse with main one when I do this, which happens to be Bastok, Doing the other two afterward was quite a breeze. But nonetheless, I still quite enjoy the phase.
    (0)

Character
    Ravael
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hmm, then it's a bit odd that dragoon can't equip Thurandaut gear, although the Thurandaut ring I guess makes a little more sense.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast