Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Linkshell improvement layout

I think it would be best if SE design a layout for us players to allows us to pick the right linkshell for the right event, an extra box next to it regarding what the shell leader plan on doing with members inside would be nice.

something like this....

(0)

Quote Originally Posted by Manux View Post
    I think it would be best if SE design a layout for us players to allows us to pick the right linkshell for the right event, an extra box next to it regarding what the shell leader plan on doing with members inside would be nice.

something like this....

I've recommended a similar thing in the past, but also suggested things like an in-game calendar and/or voting mechanic (to decide what event to do). Probably won't happen - I kind of hope it doesn't knowing there's so many more pressing fixes that are needed for XI. This stuff can ultimately be solved outside of the game anyways. Would be cool, and something I like, but as I say - more important stuff needed.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Advent Children

Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most... give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it at all... there's not a thing I don't cherish.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakrest View Post
    I've recommended a similar thing in the past, but also suggested things like an in-game calendar and/or voting mechanic (to decide what event to do). Probably won't happen - I kind of hope it doesn't knowing there's so many more pressing fixes that are needed for XI. This stuff can ultimately be solved outside of the game anyways. Would be cool, and something I like, but as I say - more important stuff needed.
    You do realize that there is a voting mechanic, right? o_O The /propose command.

/propose linkshell "Event Voting" "Option A" "Option B" "Option C" etc will toss a voting prompt into the linkshell with the question and the choices, and players will respond with /vote # to answer. /propose works in a number of shout channels too. Granted you're limited by the chat text limit, but you can prolly fit in 3-4 choices shorthanded.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku