Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: No Content ID?

Player
    Probably SE playing a cruel joke on people. I know my card is in good standing, I was charged for March services in March, so I know I 'qualify' for the free month. The fact that NA people can't do anything about their accounts until 6 am ET tomorrow morning doesn't sit well with me. And the end result, I'll probably end up getting charged for April when May 1st comes around... I'll quit if it does... I demand compensation <.<;
    (0)
    DNC99 ~ BST99 ~ NIN99 ~ SCH99 ~ BLM98 ~ BLU96 ~ SMN91 ~ RDM90
    FFXI Player (most of the time) since March 2006 [Fairy -> Sylph Server]
    Completed All Main Storyline Scenarios ~ Leathercraft 100+5 Main/Cooking 101+2 Mule

Character
    Thetruemonkey
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Same is happening to me and when I try reactivating I get Error USC-5024

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstreb View Post
    The fact that NA people can't do anything about their accounts until 6 am ET tomorrow morning doesn't sit well with me.
    No we can't get support until Monday morning 8AM PDT which is 11 EDT, 10 CDT and 9 MDT.
    (1)

3. 04-03-2011 03:30 AM
    Reason
    Boy my timing is off, thought today was the 1st! <.<

Character
    Thetruemonkey
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Um phase two is long since over.... it was this morning at 0-3 PST which is 3-6EST
    (0)

Player
    Guess im a day off, thought today was the 1st lol... Yeah... wont be able to do anything until this is fixed
    (0)
    DNC99 ~ BST99 ~ NIN99 ~ SCH99 ~ BLM98 ~ BLU96 ~ SMN91 ~ RDM90
    FFXI Player (most of the time) since March 2006 [Fairy -> Sylph Server]
    Completed All Main Storyline Scenarios ~ Leathercraft 100+5 Main/Cooking 101+2 Mule

So...I too went to log in today only to find that I also had my ID's deactivated. I too have account pay off of the same card as my husband. He is playing currently and I can't. Now to make matters worse. My playonline password that I can use to log into my membership info on the actualy POL site will not let me log in on the POL screen in the game! Anybody else having this issue?

I am extremely peeved!!!
    (0)

Character
    Sweetazzhoney
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 10
    Now I have to go play 14 which sucks so yeah ty SE. Rather have payed for April instead of this bullshit.

Just got my "trial" account activated but cant activate my long time account? Really? WTF is the issue. Works for some ppl & accounts but not all? Never had this issue in all the years i've played this game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sweetashoney; 04-03-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Seems alot of folks either got charged or had their Content ID's Deactivate/Dissapear on them. I imagine SE is having difficulties with their automated billing service trying to waive the April fees, and it's ended up screwing with the system.
    (2)

Character
    Catnipthief
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    I don't know about you but this is getting further annoying due to the fact that we have not heard any word from Se on this matter and we may have to stick it out till monday (and even then not guaranteed fixed then!)

It just seems that SE is either taking their time fixing this without letting us know or not doing anything and just waiting till monday to do something in which case if I do have to wait to monday I may reconsider not reactivating my account at that time, this is very bad business on their part.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    Seems alot of folks either got charged or had their Content ID's Deactivate/Dissapear on them. I imagine SE is having difficulties with their automated billing service trying to waive the April fees, and it's ended up screwing with the system.
    No report though or status on there official site has me raging seriously!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Guardianzero
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    SE ur better than this come on now get it fixed and address us
    (0)

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast