Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: No Content ID?

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    actually just thinking it over, we reactivated mid feb, paid the unpaid fees from previous, were billed march 1, 34.95 a piece (aby add ons, mules, monthly fee) so everything is paid. this really makes no sense. its only 5:30pm in japan someone should really give us a response to this, even if it is as simple as we will refund. Funny thing is, i can access PoL just have no ID's, Fiance cant even access PoL
    (1)

Character
    Jackiemouse
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    well something was messed up along the way... think it would have been easier if they billed everyone and credited it right away... I have been on all night on both my accts, I just tried to log off one char to login on a mule and got kicked completely. Trying to login it said there was no content for the acct that I got kicked off, I don't even want to attempt doing anything with my other that is still logged in...
    (0)

Character
    Demetraki
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    same for my wife and i no content ids and got kicked in the middle of fighting
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    so 20 minutes after the Registration Server is supposed to be back up, and no new information? No anything? Looks as if SE is going back to they're old ways.
    (1)

Character
    Mikheli
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    ugh this is so aggravating @,@ i was farming my aoidos's seals too >.>
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i was in an abyssea party, had been for some time, this is really their mess up, yet, we are paying for it. as usual.

30 mins and still no extension notice? Even SE usually says if there will be an extension before its past time. or at the very least with in the first 10 mins.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atigeve; 04-02-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Character
    Alkar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Same here pretty much. They simply closed eveerything as usual and are asking me to pay.
    I thought April was supposed to be free so I used the money I had on my card. Guess I should've expected something like this to happen.
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Way to go SE! almost an hour late, and not even so much as an extension message. Since we obviously paid for this month, i can complain. Really Really outrageous. If my company did this, yes MY company, i had have my neck bitten off. But i guess since your SE you get away with it right?
    (1)

Same thing here. I was able to sign in to a payment update screen, got a message that overdue balances had been paid (which, I'm guessing, is the waived April fee), but now when I try to sign in, I am directed to a reactivation screen. When I log in, I get the following message: UCS-5024. Invalid Process. Please exit the current application.

Seems as if on some accounts the process to waive April made the payment system think balances were not paid instead. Sigh.
    (0)

Character
    Draymar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I've got the same issue. My wife's account: fine. Mine: No content ID's. They're even off the same CC so this is REALLY odd to me.
    (0)

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast