Honest question.

lately when I've been trying to get in on some partys for most endgame (not just delve, mind, Incursion, Skirmish, etc.) it seems people are not touching WHM with a 10 foot pole and are asking for RDM or SCH healers exclusively now. What happened? WHM is the job I put the most pride in, and now WHM is basically lolable now?

It doesn't help that my other 99 jobs that have even a semblance of gearsets for are already unwanted jobs in endgame like my THF (especially because I don't have 119 daggers)

I just don't know if I feel like I can level, gear and fully master some new hotness job like RDM or GEO or SCH. (especially those last 2 because I hear that Geo and SCH are rediculously hard to learn, you need 18 billion sets for them, and you'll go crazy trying to master them, especially SCH.) Even something like BRD but BRD requires ghorn.

but I found trying to be the best WHM I can more fun than those jobs, but it seems like I'm going to have to level up and learn some new much harder to play mage job to get invited to content now?