Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Meh!

All jobs go through that "not needed" phase. The practice thing to do is to level the job that is in demand. Personally, all this come with a price; you go as GEO but PUP is your main. You almost have to beg them to let you get that PUP drop.

I had my shine as NIN during the Abyssea days. Now, I can only get into VWNM groups. Having started the game in 2005 as WHM, I became NIN in 2008. I did COR for a while, but juggled FFXI and FFXIV in 2013. By June 2013, I had cancelled FFXI to prepare for FFXIV that August. I came back to FFXI about a week and a half now, and getting no love for NIN or COR.

My WHM isn't skilled or geared well for anything content outside of Abyssea. But I feel like COR will shine since I know how to DD with it (strange considering I never was dd-savvy), and why do I feel like COR will get a job ability that gives it a third Dice?
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well i cant say anything about asura but over here im the only person who shouts avitars, and nin is one of my go to jobs for that generally run nin geo whm brd thf, mind you the nin is more insurance than necessary, but i mean seriously a nin with a decent fast cast set + runs Valiance (50% or more, not sure if the +2% per merit from the armor effects other people who get it too), cant really be killed, and nin also has a good weaponskill to skill chain with thfs.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2