Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    I think it would be hard to ask players to pay an additional $30 at once for a new expansion
    Why would this be hard to ask?

Aby was a good bit different than the previous add ons. I personally hated the three. Neither felt like the story, design, battles, or even the gear was worth the extra money. It felt like something that should of been included as update material. Instead by charging for it, it almost felt like they were going towards a pay to play content model, similar to what games like Dungeons and Dragons: Online did. Except the sub fee was still there... -.-

If they could recapture the usefulness that Aby brought, I wouldn't mind them. But ACP, AMKdE, and ASA really left a sour taste. I'd sooner pay for a full on expansion than wish to have anything of those likes again.
    (2)
    7/10/14

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They still have Far East and Mithran Homeland to unveil. I guess also the Northern Contient where the orcs and gigas come from? I'd rather see that rolled into another expansion though. Far East sounds like it'd be tricky for lore reasons--didn't Tenzen say during Chains of Promathia that the Emptieness had consumed most of the Far East?

Doing a whole new continent is probably beyond the scope of any Abyssea like miniature expansion. Each of those only added only 3 new zones, and those were just reskins of existing zones. The earlier add on scenario trio was even less, simply adding a series of quests into existing areas. An expansion that adds a whole new continent is a lot more work and I think $30 would be a fair price point for that.
    (2)

They have unlimited amount of places to choose from, there is no specific amount. Look at Adoulin, we knew nothing about it except some blurb from a NPC and occasional item descriptions. Then SE didn't even follow the little information we had on it lol, and made it something else. They can do whatever they want. We could even have an expansion that goes into the other half of Aht Urghan lol.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    They have unlimited amount of places to choose from, there is no specific amount. Look at Adoulin, we knew nothing about it except some blurb from a NPC and occasional item descriptions. Then SE didn't even follow the little information we had on it lol, and made it something else. They can do whatever they want. We could even have an expansion that goes into the other half of Aht Urghan lol.
    Sure but I'd rather they look into the places the already have established before creating new ones.
    (0)

Character
    Mariane
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    They promised Far East at some of the CoP (2005) ending cut scenes ... Where is it ?

I'd rather have that than Mithran homeland.
    (0)

Character
    Rorix
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well we have gone back in time....so why couldn't we go into the future? 100+ years?

Future nations, all future zones are level 99+, maybe the far east invades the mainland?

edit***

Or what if the future is post apocalyptic and the mother crystals shattered? mission would be to find out how the apocalypse happened by investigating the future and once you find out...go back to current time and prevent it from happening
    (1)
    Last edited by Omen; 11-27-2014 at 01:41 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4