Monster vs. Monster
    Quests
    Unlocking of additional monster families
    Monstrosity party play content
    Addition of content
    New rewards 
    etc..."

From April 2014:
    "When it comes to new content for monstrosity the team's plan is to create large scale PvP content that is reminiscent of campaign battles. Essentially, players will be able to become monipulators and join one of two NPC groups that are fighting each other, and aim to make it so their group wins."

From June 2014:
    "The text for Relinquish is in fact incorrect and being returned to an area that you access the Feretory is working as intended. However, we understand the requests to be able to return directly to the Feretory, and the team is currently looking into changing how the system works. While this hasn’t been completely finalized as of yet, the team is continuing to look into and test this feature, so please give them a bit more time."

Besides the Monster vs. Adventurer, when are we going to see further things implemented?
    There used to be a Monstrosity update nearly every month, now we hardly see anything.
    What happened to the rest of the families?
    What happened to Mon partying and Mon v Mon?
    What happened to more areas for large Mons to exp in?
    What happened to the large-scale campaign-like battle system?
    What happened to just fixing the "you are now returning to the Feretory" issue?
    How about some more quests and content to participate in besides level grinding?
    How about some fun rewards and shinies?
    (8)

Character
    Ackeronll
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I asked this same question 5 months ago and never got a response. The thread is even at 5 pages and has the second most views of the Battle Content while the Original Monstrosity Feedback Thread has the most. I don't know why none of the SE reps are responding to these.
    (0)

Yep, and I was one of the people who kept posting in it, too.
    I just decided to start a new one with some old quotes I dug up, to see if we can get some clarity on things they had planned.
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Seems like we all have the same idea here, I was planning on making a new thread for this myself. In any case let's just try to keep up the noise and maybe someone will hear something soon. The devs really need to understand that you can't just say you're going to make someone a nice house, build it partway, promise to finish it later, then completely drop the whole thing just because the entire neighborhood is not coming over to look at this damn house.
    (1)

Character
    Venefcus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Monstrosity is a lot of fun and I would hate to see it just fall to the wayside and be forgotten. Please hear us and bump this up just a bit on the priorities list. Maybe include some incentive to do it (yay for rewards/shinies as the OP suggested), or allow your monsters to be even higher level and battle with players using their iLvl gear. Also, just allowing monsters to party together would breath a ton of life into this when among friends. Just my two cents.
    (1)

UPDATE THIS CONTENT
    (7)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think it's either one of these scenario's atm:

1) Square doesn't have the manpower / resources atm to focus on this content since other stuff gets priority. I.e. Adoulin missions, job adjustments etc

2) Square is reluctant / unwilling to expand this content since the majority of players said in on of the polls some months ago that they 'don't like' this content.
    (this can be easily rectified by adding some form of party mode though...)

3) Square has abandoned the content for .. unknown reasons and just doesn't want to up-straight tell people about it.

I pray it's just scenario 1, but the more time passes, the more I get that sinking feeling it's 2 or even 3...
    (0)

Well, if they had finished fleshing it out then perhaps there would be more satisfaction noted on the surveys. But as it is, we can't tell them WHY we're unsatisfied.
    I still play it regardless of my survey answers. But my dissatisfaction comes from the incompleteness of it.
    Every month could have been a few more mobs, a few more areas to exp in, or something.
    I still think they missed a big opportunity in October for a grand monster event.
    As Venefcus said, even just partying together would be a great step. How many of us lately have been bitching on the forum about boredom and no one wanting to group up with us for anything? There shouldn't be any job BS involved so plenty of casuals and friends and whoever could team up for fun and keep us subscribing.
    (1)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameesh View Post
    2) Square is reluctant / unwilling to expand this content since the majority of players said in on of the polls some months ago that they 'don't like' this content.
    (this can be easily rectified by adding some form of party mode though...)
    Actually, as I recall, the poll showed that the majority hadn't even tried it yet (I would assume that was because there was no reason to do it. I.e no good rewards, no real PvP, etc). A much smaller minority had both done the content and didn't like it. And that goes to show how much of a home run SE had in there hands with this content: That even with Monstrosity being as incredibly limited as it was, the majority gave it a positive review.
    (0)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cfpeJGwi2KhQjNvCkk5Cg

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mefuki View Post
    Actually, as I recall, the poll showed that the majority hadn't even tried it yet (I would assume that was because there was no reason to do it. I.e no good rewards, no real PvP, etc). A much smaller minority had both done the content and didn't like it. And that goes to show how much of a home run SE had in there hands with this content: That even with Monstrosity being as incredibly limited as it was, the majority gave it a positive review.
    You hit the nail on the head there.
    Please give a response, Square Enix.
    Even if it's just a small vague one.
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast