Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Man, I wish Monstrosity wasn't abandoned so I could ask for instincts that look like those Adoulin rings.
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You know, if SE wants to keep adding all these monster costumes and trusts: Do you know what in-game content could be used to unlock said things? Hmm...

Also, because Karbuncle had a great Idea that got buried and I was reminded of it today with all the SoA ring talk: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...421#post517421
    (1)
    Last edited by Mefuki; 11-08-2014 at 08:44 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cfpeJGwi2KhQjNvCkk5Cg

I would love a costume or personal pet/Trust or some fun item from Monstrosity.
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You know, I had a small bit of hope that I could use the Wanted system as a nice, indirect way of adding content Monipulators could do.
    Then I saw the 3-18 person requirement, these devs are doing a good job making sure my dreams stay crushed each update.
    (0)

; ; I had the same hope. Gogo Mon party!
    It gets old grinding the same areas over and over ... even with the expansion of areas they already did, some camps are just better than others.
    I would really like some new content and more areas. And of course the obligatory please add more families. I'm still holding out for Khimaira.
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If we aren't getting anything next month (now that dev resources can shift from Adoulin to Monstrosity) then I think I'll pretty much give up on new content.
    I'm going to enjoy this double xp campaign to it's fullest though. It's great monipulators aren't forgotten THIS time.
    (1)

Well, I can confirm that you can earn Unity accolades from RoEs while in Monstrosity.
    And yay for double exp!
    (0)

I hate to offend Matsui w/his latest post, NOBODY cares about monster rearing. Literally nobody I talk to cares at all about it, they only think the monsters look cute, that is all. Why focus on that when you have a lot more people interested in Monstrosity?
    (4)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You post what I think. Also, what happened to the surveys? When do I get to do the one where I put "who cares" next to Monster Rearing?
    (0)

Monster Rearing would be cool if they linked it with Monstrosity. When I unlock Behemoth, I want a baby Behemoth in my Mog Garden.
    I know the whole point is "rearing," but honestly I wish they would stay babies and frolic around the garden. I want a baby Ruszor chasing Crabauble. It would be like the snow-beast from Jotunheim (Thor movie).
    Then if people wanted certain monsters (or mini-versions) in their garden, it would encourage players to unlock the mobs in Monstrosity.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast