Character
    Okita
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Summer 2015 Alter Egos

Are we ever gonna get another chance to obtain the 3 alter egos from the summer 2015 campaign? Specifically:
    - Leonoyne, the ice-cold hero of Jugner!
    - Maximilian, the cunning commander of the Bastokan 1st Legion!
    - Kayeel-Payeel, Master Caster of the Aquarian War Warlocks!
    I'm curious because I'd like to have them all and these are some of the ones I'm missing.
    (1)

Character
    Fahzewn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    So far, they have a habit of rotating the Alter Ego events. They will probably show up again at some point.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Might be able to get them with the Mog Pells!?

I think you'll be able to get them with the mog pells being released on nov. 13th for the adventurer appreciation campaign to those who at least had an active subscription for at least one day between the period of September 1rst and october 30th 2015. They will arrive inside your delivery box and Good-luck to you on your rewards choosing one reward for each colored mog pell you receive.

Check Playonline www.playonline.com for news info and your very welcome for the information.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Okita
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I appreciate your response but the rewards for the red, and other, mog pells have already been announced.
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...57/detail.html
    I will hope they will be included some point during the login campaigns.
    (0)

Character
    Fahzewn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Not sure how far they go but try the new Records they added under Tutorial. They basically give out Trusts as a reward and I recognize some as being part of the Alter Ego events.
    (0)