Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Celebrate FINAL FANTASY XI on 11/11!

On Monday, November 10th at 7:00 p.m. (PST) we'll be kicking off a huge array of different campaigns to celebrate 11/11!

Tetsuya Nomura has also created a special illustration for the celebration, and we've prepared various sized wallpapers for you all to download!

Smartphone wallpapers
    PC wallpapers
    Don't miss out and enjoy the celebration!
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Nitenichi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Not that I have this problem but might want to let people actually be able to pay/play with all the 401 issues.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by camaroz View Post
    Not that I have this problem but might want to let people actually be able to pay/play with all the 401 issues.
    yeah, best celebration would be to let players pay and play.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Slightly disappointed with no Campaign Festa this time around, please add it next time!
    (2)

Happy 11/11 – “FFXI Day”! All of the awesome aforementioned campaigns are now live for your enjoyment. Don’t miss out on all the great perks and if you have a friend that’s been taking a break be sure to let them know they can come back for free during the campaign period!

We’re also pleased to announce that a brand-new soundtrack is available for digital download on iTunes! The “Forever Today: FINAL FANTASY XI Seekers of Adoulin Original Soundtrack PLUS” features two versions of the expansion ending song as well as six previously unreleased songs.

Tetsuya Nomura was also kind enough to create a really nice illustration of Arciela for the soundtrack’s digital jacket, and we’ve made it into a wallpaper of various sizes for you all to use!

Smartphone wallpapers
    PC wallpapers
    Now then, enough from me, I’d like to share a message from Yoji Fujito in regards to the recent maintenances and the 11/11 celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    Hello.

How is 11/11 going for everyone?

Unfortunately, ever since yesterday’s version update the system has been quite unstable. I deeply apologize as this should be a day to celebrate.

We’ve just conducted maintenance to fix all of these bugs, and I just wanted to stop in and make a comment on the forums.

Today we kick off the Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign, the Discount Campaign, and the Idyllic Vana’diel Initiative that encompasses 11 different in-game campaigns!

Have you all tried out the Unity Concord system yet? It’s quite new and fresh. The lead planner for this system has been passionate about it for quite some time and had a bit of difficulties making it happen. We’d love to hear your feedback on it in order to make it even better.

The “Sunshine Seekers” event has also begun today! Have you seen any Tarutarus running around in Mandragora suits yet? It’s just not fair how cute they are! Totally outrageous (but in a good way, of course)!

Just before, I was actually on my personal character trying to collect shards of sunlight. Quite a bit of them were concentrated in the same spot and I was able to get around 90 points. Definitely be sure to use the convenient home point warps to go around and collect them.

Additionally, we’re distributing SP gobbie keys for the Adventure Appreciation Campaign. You can obtain one of these each day, which means you’ll be able to open the Goblin Mystery Box with its special dial two times a day. I tried my luck at this earlier and got a Brass Canteen and a level 45 alchemy kit… Not the greatest of luck.

I’ve heard that someone was lucky enough to get a broken Lu Shang's fishing rod! That must be nice…

We not only have two opportunities for the special dial, but we’ve also set up an “Adoulin dial” for the campaign period! Don’t forget to use these dials and open the Goblin Mystery Box each day.

With the November version update implemented, the development team is now shifting focus to the final version update of the year – the December version update. Personally I will be listening to the new Forever Today soundtrack on loop while I work on the monster rearing elements I briefly talked about during the recent Freshly Picked Vana’diel. While I’m not too keen on making things that you can’t live without, I’m thinking there may be certain people that are really going to want what I am working on. I think I’ll be able to talk about this soon enough, so hang in there all my Mog Gardens fans!
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Puciato
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    (0)

What is coming in the future? A new expansion?
    (4)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    yayyyyyyy! wallpapers happy 11/11 fellow ffxi'ers
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    What is coming in the future? A new expansion?
    Events that will require even less people that pc's can clear easily with trusts and with great rewards. Parties and alliances will have the difficulty raised 1.5X for each extra player.
    (0)

Why all this focus on monster rearing now? Have you completely forgotten about Monstrosity?
    (3)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast