Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Is a Server Merge imminent? (Probably.)

A note from the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign page:
    * Characters from whom world transfers are necessary but have not yet undertaken the applicable procedures are also ineligible.
    Now, when have there ever been necessary transfers? Only thing I can figure is that there's a merge on the horizon.

Which worlds will make the cut? How many worlds will face the oblivion of shutdown? Will you be able to pronounce your new world name??

Hopefully the answers will come soon.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    The very next line kinda shuts it down, IMO.

"Players who change worlds after October 31 but before the items are handed out forfeit their right to claim them."

It's the 29th atm. I wasn't around for the previous batch of server merges, but I'll take a guess they gave far, far more notice than two days. Outside of that two day period, the two criteria couldn't be filled. I'd imagine they had some players reactivate an old character that was on a defunct realm during the last campaign, thinking they'd get the pells, but were unable to due to the conditional in the OP. This time they just listed it out to prevent any confusion.

Just IMO at least.
    (1)
    7/10/14

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yeah you may be right A man can dream, though. A man can dream.
    (0)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It's probably referring to characters that logged in after the first server merges. I think there was someone like that last time on here who tried to come back for free and couldn't.
    (0)