Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    Of course, here SE rely on people thinking the Accolades are worth something, history tells us there's a good chance players will take one look at them and move on as they've done many times before, heading for the content that gives them the biggest gear stat numbers.
    And yet you're relying on nothing more than an assumption that Accolades won't be worth something. I have no doubt that once things are rolling, stronger gear > more Accolades, but to assume that Accolades will hold no value, at the start or ever, is very naive. Considering they said we'll be able to augment the gear with Accolades, I wouldn't be surprised if the system is broken down into farming gear in a high ranked Unity followed by farming Accolades in a low ranked Unity.
    (2)
    7/10/14

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I want to say this here and now. SE this is a way over needed system and if it works right it could help to some what save this game from going dead. so thank you so much se.

i would still like to see better movement on linkshell dev work thought but i know you did not back burner it so i wont bug you.
    (3)

Hello, everyone.

We’ve determined a bug with the timing in which Unity-related objectives change.
    • Unity (Shared) objectives
      Correct: Every day at midnight JST
      Bug: Every day at 9 a.m. JST

• Unity (Specific group) objectives
      Correct: Every week at midnight JST
      Bug: Every week at 9 a.m. JST

Originally you were supposed to be able to accept new objectives at the same time that they change, but due to this bug there was a bit of an offset.

This bug is scheduled to be fixed in the December version update. Apologies for the inconvenience as we work to fix this.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

I liked the objectives switching and resetting alternating with when they reset for JP midnite. Makes me need to keep a watch for the reset.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

5. 11-24-2014 12:36 AM

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There's also a bug where literally everyone around me gets every Armor in 1 run while I get gil. 80k Accolades with nothing to show for it. It's really getting pretty aggravating like to the point i'm not going to bother going out of my way for it.
    (0)
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2