Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Reduce price of Cehuetzi Ice Shard, Yggdreant Root and Waktza Crest

Right now these three items, alongside the other crafting/upgrade items from Delve 2 bosses cost 300k plasm but when you compare AH prices, the 3 aforementioned items only cost a fraction of the price, as a result there is no sense in using plasm on them resulting in the only source for them being direct drops from the bosses.

What I propose is that their plasm value is reduced to match their much lower value on the AH so, if people are low on plasm, they may look to those items for a quick bit of gil, or crafters can justify spending plasm on these items.

I would suggest to reduce their cost from 300k plasm to 5k, that was based on me averaging the price of the higher value items over the average price of the lower value items, then using that to work out the plasm reduction.

In any case it shows the massive gulf in price between the 2 sets of items and how the plasm value should reflect that.
    (4)
    Last edited by Tidis; 10-25-2014 at 10:17 AM.

Player
    it's 300k plasm, not 3m
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ugh what a stupid mistake on my part, I'm gonna edit my post Protey but I would still say it should be reduced, I'll work out new values. This is based on the fact you can use points to get a more expensive item and buy several of the cheaper item if you're patient and wait for them to show up on the AH.
    (0)