Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by InpendingDeath View Post
    Guess what? Something Major did come up! They announced the end of content making thus causing even more people to quit playing rather than having more people start playing like they expected.
    Your numbers are NOT their numbers. Though I clearly can say this till I am blue in the face. Their numbers for ages have not pointed to a merge. Heck Every Single Time a server crashed Salvage II due to congestion, guess what?! YOU JUST TOOK MERGES OFF THE TABLE. You see a drop at the moment. They see a blip that will be made up with returners who figure they'll "finish the story." They aren't expecting these returners right now. They are expecting them in May when Rhapsodies hits and they do another "Return/Discount" campaign. Whether is happens or not is irrelevant. The money people took a look at the ACTUAL log-in numbers, made the decision and you get to live with it. As far as they are concerned, no, nothing major has happened, everything is proceeding as they expected post announcement.
    (2)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Your numbers are NOT their numbers. Though I clearly can say this till I am blue in the face. Their numbers for ages have not pointed to a merge. Heck Every Single Time a server crashed Salvage II due to congestion, guess what?! YOU JUST TOOK MERGES OFF THE TABLE. You see a drop at the moment. They see a blip that will be made up with returners who figure they'll "finish the story." They aren't expecting these returners right now. They are expecting them in May when Rhapsodies hits and they do another "Return/Discount" campaign. Whether is happens or not is irrelevant. The money people took a look at the ACTUAL log-in numbers, made the decision and you get to live with it. As far as they are concerned, no, nothing major has happened, everything is proceeding as they expected post announcement.
    Their numbers are wrong, need a merge. More people quitting and leaving server everyday due to low population. Might be hard to understand for some. #250 people online right now, need a merge bad.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Check again in 14 hours.
    (2)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Check again in 14 hours.
    Will be around 6-700, 200-300 afk/mules/bazaar... unless it's the weekend+JP prime time we don't see much activity. Were going to break 300 it seems hope the servers can handle all the AFK in jeuno
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Daily bump and no surprise only 300 people online.. 200 afk... need merge still.
    (0)

How do you know they're AFK and not just on chatting? I've been logged in from work during lunch via a remote desktop program, so the framerate is too low to do any combat, but I've done mog house activities and LS chat.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    How do you know they're AFK and not just on chatting? I've been logged in from work during lunch via a remote desktop program, so the framerate is too low to do any combat, but I've done mog house activities and LS chat.
    That's "afk" ffxi is not a chatroom.
    (0)

It is not when you are in an LS that refuses to have a forum and you need to plan out things ahead of time. I am still active, just limited in what activites I can do.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Celdwn
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    this is a Japanese game, for Japanese players, all others especially NA players are a guest/nuisance. The numbers during Japanese prime time are fine. Please take being their guest graciously.
    (2)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I just did a /sea all and we're at 650 people right now (7:39 PM PDT, 11:39 AM JST). -shrug- Seems perfectly fine to me.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast