Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    300-400 people online today, if only 200 of them weren't AFK/mules we'd be ok(kidding).. Daily bump, Cerberus needs a merge I'll take any server regardless of reputation.
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I remember one time Odin was so Overpopulated they offered free server transfer for people to go to one of three worlds to avoid having to split it themselves, even then it was maybe at most a months notice. So it's obviously not about time required or effort required. Let us have a population again, besides weekend JP primetime were lucky to break 600, once again 200 of those are AFK and mules not doing anything.
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Daily bump.. What to do with 300 people online.. and 100 if not more AFK/Bazaar/Mules ; ;
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Did a sea all last night during the end of EU primetime, so somewhat the start of American primetime, and on leviathan also 350 people online.
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    Did a sea all last night during the end of EU primetime, so somewhat the start of American primetime, and on leviathan also 350 people online.
    Yeah, Would be ok with twice the number I am currently seeing but really need three times this population to be healthy.. I really wonder if they think new add-ons will bring players or if there just avoiding the problem. Been atleast 30 server merge topics made this past year and not a single respond but they can respond to many other lesser issues. They need to seriously do something. Just finally decided to daily bump until fixed maybe they aren't seeing this topic.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    They did respond during the freshly pickled. Read it. You won't be happy but read it anyway.
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    They did respond during the freshly pickled. Read it. You won't be happy but read it anyway.
    Read my Bump post on previous page around time that came out I went over it. They expect people to come running back to the game with new addons but there out of their mind thinking this. Need to take action to fix population sooner rather than later. 300 people online.. not good. Half are AFK.
    (2)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by InpendingDeath View Post
    Read my Bump post on previous page around time that came out I went over it. They expect people to come running back to the game with new addons but there out of their mind thinking this. Need to take action to fix population sooner rather than later. 300 people online.. not good. Half are AFK.
    Dude. They answered. It isn't happening till after November at the earliest. The End. Doesn't matter how much you bump this. Doesn't matter how many times you post your numbers. They have THEIR numbers and the Powers That Be - who aren't the devs, said no.
    (2)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Dude. They answered. It isn't happening till after November at the earliest. The End. Doesn't matter how much you bump this. Doesn't matter how many times you post your numbers. They have THEIR numbers and the Powers That Be - who aren't the devs, said no.
    I don't think they understand when there is 600 online there are 300-400 away/alts. Thus making their numbers completely irrelevant. Instead of people making this same topic twice a week I keep this available for them to notice and comment here. Here is their quote:

"A: At least until the completion of “Rhapsodies of Vana’diel” in November 2015, there are no plans for merging unless something major comes up. After completion, we do have some plans in the event that players are giving feedback about not being able to form parties and more players voicing their requests for server merges. As far as how we’ll merge, we’ll be looking into how to handle this such as merging two Worlds into one World, or transferring players from one World to a World of their choosing. "

Guess what? Something Major did come up! They announced the end of content making thus causing even more people to quit playing rather than having more people start playing like they expected.
    (2)

10. 04-11-2015 01:03 AM

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Bears repeating.
    (0)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast