Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Is there a server that a majority of NA players transferred to because my server is pretty much dead for doing anything really. Someone told me there was one or two servers that the majority of the NA playerbase moved do anyone know what that is?
    If I had to guess, I'd say Asura is probably one of them. A lot of new/returning NA players (or English speaking players anyway) tend to join the reddit linkshell there. I'm hoping to do the same once I get more time for playing again.
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Is there a server that a majority of NA players transferred to because my server is pretty much dead for doing anything really. Someone told me there was one or two servers that the majority of the NA playerbase moved do anyone know what that is?
    I'd guess asura is one also a lot of people from my LS have up and moved there.
    (0)

Character
    Summerskye
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    None of this make sense to begin with, making a linkshell is hard nowdays because low population and most players on go online but afk/bazzaring or doing their own thing
    ffxi is just made for hardcore players now, and the casuals are abandoned because they don't have stuff to get done. thats why i quit ffxi because it have become a sad offline mmorpg with npcs
    (1)

Character
    Naveryn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by InpendingDeath View Post
    I'd guess asura is one also a lot of people from my LS have up and moved there.
    I recently moved to Asura to follow a friend and... it's night and day from Odin. So many more people.
    But the community seems kind of meaner so I might move away again...
    (2)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Missdivine View Post
    None of this make sense to begin with, making a linkshell is hard nowdays because low population and most players on go online but afk/bazzaring or doing their own thing
    ffxi is just made for hardcore players now, and the casuals are abandoned because they don't have stuff to get done. thats why i quit ffxi because it have become a sad offline mmorpg with npcs
    The game is more casual then it's ever been, your own post even calls it "a sad offline mmorpg with npcs." That's not hardcore at all. Anyone can jump back into the game and get caught up within a fairly minimal amount of time at this point. "None of this makes sense" indeed.
    (3)
    7/10/14

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    No thanks to server merges.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well, With the newest Freshly picked post it looks like they have no plans to merge until at least after November. With their live announcement I have seen server population dwindle even further and I'm not sure if I am alone on this but I don't really believe there going to see much of an increase in population with this years final updates. Unless it's JP primetime and on the weekend it's very rare to see more than 400 people on now, hovering just below 400 most afternoons I check. I still believe Cerberus could really benefit from a merge still and hearing stories from other servers there is a couple in the same boat. Hopefully they'll realize this and reconsider, Not sure how many can hold out until November in hopes of a merge that isn't even confirmed to take place.
    (0)

Player
    It's 100% time for regional servers. Not ALL servers. 1 English ONLY server. If you don't play during english prime time, then don't transfer there. If your vagina bleeds to play with JP then don't transfer there.

This sub 400 online thing per server is a bit too low. I get that it's a JP game and the JP pop is still around 1000 but you could EASILY put most if not all NA players on one happy little server.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Everyone talks about Asura but I threw a mule on there for a week and every check didn't show much more people than Carbuncle.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Everyone talks about Asura but I threw a mule on there for a week and every check didn't show much more people than Carbuncle.
    My understanding is that Asura is the land of DRAMA and some long standing communities. And DRAMA!

Odin appears to be the most populated server. (Which seems to result in Odinites calling for merges... except their server lol.)
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast