Character
    Nauta
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Relic Aftermath

Hi Devs!

I was wondering if there was any plans to update relic aftermath. A lot of the relic aftermaths aren't really relevant anymore. Even something like enmity shed(like relic gun/bow) for DDs would really benefit DDs at this point in the game. Mythic and empy aftermaths will always be relevant, especially mythics since they have the choice for 3 aftermaths, but for relics this is not true.
    (6)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I too wish to see the relic put to use when it comes to procing aftermaths.
    (1)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    They need to either buff the aftermaths and extra damage proc rate or just leave them as is and increase the base damage because the aftermaths and extra damage proc were the justification SE used for the lower damage as compared to the Delve weapons.

13% proc rate on triple damage that cannot proc on a double or triple attack and a 10% critical hit rate boost for 20 seconds after Mercy Stroke doesn't justify Mandau being DMG 91, that's weaker than a Bayld weapon.
    (3)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 10-29-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Character
    Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I am main Dragoon, after spending months farming for my Gungnir i finally manage to obtain it. My excitement was short lived once i realized how useless the Aftermath is. "Shock Spikes" is a waste of an Aftermath slot, how about changing it to something DD based like "Weapon Skill DMG +%"?
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Technikatwo View Post
    I am main Dragoon, after spending months farming for my Gungnir i finally manage to obtain it. My excitement was short lived once i realized how useless the Aftermath is. "Shock Spikes" is a waste of an Aftermath slot, how about changing it to something DD based like "Weapon Skill DMG +%"?
    I'm sure there's other relic users that feel the same way

I was kind of happy when they said they are planing to boost the relic's as well
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-Festival-2013

All they done is add some skills on them and that's it.

"Future Plans for Equipment

Addition of equipment variations
    We’d like to increase the amount of equipment choices such as marksmanship weapons for thief, daggers for red mage, which current gear has not covered well, and new equipment such as grips with delay +.

Relic, mythic, and empyrean weapon revamps
    Unlocking empyrean weapons skills
    Artifact revamps
    Sorry to keep you all waiting on this without giving a time-frame, but for the above three points we are currently making preparations to implement all of them simultaneously in the version update to take place in fall.

For the artifact equipment revamps, we are planning to make it so you can bring artifact equipment up to the standards of geomancer and rune fencer artifact equipment. Hang in there for more information related to the quests for this.
    "
    (0)

Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Pleae give DNC Mandau.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Technikatwo View Post
    ITT: People investing months on something before googling to see if it's worth the effort.

EDIT: Still, yes, Gugnir could use a major adjustment.
    (1)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Numquam View Post
    Pleae give DNC Mandau.
    And lets delete THF while we're at it.

DNC has taken enough of THF's stuff already.
    (0)

Player
    THF always has been and always will be about TH. Nothing will ever change that fact. SE has failed at every turn to make Enmity a role worth bringing a job for, the only job that even comes close to being viable for that role is SCH due to it having the power necessary to facilitate other roles as well. They've also shown no interest in making THF a better DD than other jobs by any meaningful degree as to outgrow that very apparent restriction. Lastly, evasion tanking isn't a thing that's even reasonably possible thanks to how much Accuracy NMs have, so that's just flat out useless even though it's THF's best stat.

At the end of the day, I think THFs would be better off clinging to TH and asking for more ways to make it useful than asking for exclusivity in their damage dealing capacities when up till now SE has all but come out and plainly said that THF exists only to make RNGesus bless you a bit more often with the gear your heart desires. I mean, look at the Job Points thing today, the "Gifts", THF gets a TH Proc Rate increase of 5%(which likely means 5% of the original rate, yay minor upgrade!) after obtaining a whopping 80 Job Point upgrades on the Job. I wish THF and DNC were closer to one another so that Mandau was something to care about, sadly, it's not, it feels like it's just holding DNC back by making their only RME weps super difficult to obtain whilst making THFs no more powerful, just less bleh by compare.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    And lets delete THF while we're at it.

DNC has taken enough of THF's stuff already.
    I would be fine with dancer getting Mandau, if thief would get Armageddon.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast