Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87

Abyssea and Atma Axtravaganza!

Hello forums!

I'm a returning player and am at the stage now where I'm playing in Abyssea a bit. I missed the "Abyssea and Atma Axtravaganza!" event where players could get a few items to help kickstart their Abyssea careers and I was wondering if these items are still available, or if SE plans on reintroducing the event this year?

Abyssea seems to be old content for a lot of people, so it is difficult to dive straight into it with no Atma !
    (0)

they have done it a few times. In the meantime you should see if you qualify for any atmas that you get for doing content/abyssea quests.

Also you can start building cruor with those quests as well.

On the bright side, a 117 player with enhancement effects and no atma is still pretty decent - keep in mind people did this content at level 80 (for the lower zones) and didn't start with atma. Work on getting your megaboss win (shouting for help with one or even offering 100K for one could work) to get your first atma slot, then find an atma that's achievable to fill it with. Then work on earning your cruor (can do this with voidwatch, don't even need to be in abyssea) to get your second slot, and again, work on finding an achievable atma to fill it with. Then work on getting better atmas. Etc.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    Thanks for the Reply Olor I will give it a go! Abyssea seems really fun so far I just need to break the initial entry barrier. Have a good day!
    (0)

4. 11-01-2014 10:33 PM

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    There's actually one starting on November 10th, along with many other campaigns. Can check here for more details.
    (1)
    7/10/14

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    Yes I saw, very excited!
    (1)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's a great deal if you don't have the Atmas :-)

Art.
    (0)