Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Dual wielding RMEE

Hello!

About the dual wielding of Relic, Mythic, Empyrean & Ergon weapons. It seems a little absurd that what are supposed to be the best weapons in the game are the most penalized when used in off hand. After testing a relic off hand & never seeing the hidden effect of damage multiplication occur, not even the additional effect... A question raises; Why are the RMEE, the best weapons in game & hardest to obtain, the most penalized?
    1- Additional effect such as poison or paralysis never triggers on off hand seems terribly wrong.
    2- Hidden effect of relics that occasionally multiplies damage never triggers on off hand is wrong.
    3- Not getting the possibility to use relic WS from off hand seems very wrong.
    4- Not getting aftermath for using an appropriate WS associated with the off hand weapon seems wrong but somewhat balanced...
    5- Aftermath from a main hand weapon that does not apply to other weapons seems balanced.
    Why would all weapon effects in the game apply to the character in general, exception of the skill bonuses of lv100+ weapons (very understandable) & exception for RMEE?!
    Looks like it makes no sense.
    Most importantly, Relics off hand should be able to trigger additional effects like poison & paralysis.
    Relics off hand should be able to trigger damage multiplication effect, even if the frequency is halved.
    Off hand RMEE should get the possibility to earn aftermath effect at least on itself when the appropriate WS is used.

Thank you very much.
    (5)
    Nel.

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I got to say I agree with this. Sure it won't help most of the jobs, but it's the dual wielding melee jobs that are struggling, especially Ninja. At least Thief's mythic is okay in its main hand, but I can't see anyone wanting a Nagi. I still think only one aftermath should be active at one time, but the player should be able to choose it by the weapon skill they use. For example if you are a Ninja and in your main hand you have Kikiku, and offhanding Nagi, you should be able to get the mythic aftermath with Blade: Kamu, but it would be overwritten if you use Blade: Metsu. Also the Mythic aftermaths like occasionally attacks twice or thrice should apply to both weapons.

I really don't think this is over powered since jobs like paladin and bard can make use of multiple r/m/e weapons by equipping a weapon and a shield or instrument. And even with the added tp gain of mythic aftermath working on both weapons, it still won't compare to two handed weapons who use the aftermath for extra hits and load up to the eyeballs with store tp. So jobs like Blue Mage and Ninja might actually make their mythic weapons because of this, and Thief and Dancer would benefit from the extra tp gain for extra hits with both hands.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Samurai can equip more than one relic. And so can pld's.
    (1)