Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Actually i had 2 EX-box 360. 1 died in the era of the Besieged/Campaign Battles. the other when abyssea came out. For some reason.
    Those older models were notorious for getting that "red ring of death" as they call it. Some kind of heating malfunction or something I think. The original PS3s had the same problem (the "yellow light of death") which occurred because the system would overheat so much eventually that the solder joints would crack and it could no longer function. It happened to a friend of mine and I was able to repair it by taking it apart and "reflowing" the processors (using a heat gun to re-melt the solder essentially) but it was only a band-aid fix. I believe the newer versions of both systems pretty much eliminated those design flaws -- it's just a shame they got rid of the backwards compatibility on the newer PS3s.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea BUt still. Talking about being able to get new race and new hairstyle here. a lil bit like FFXIV (for hairstyle). I'm Sick of seeing the same character over and over. No one is special in FFXI. we look like most NPCs.
    it's sad.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    No one is special in FFXI. we look like most NPCs.
    it's sad.
    Kinda off topic, but funnily enough this was one of the things that I loved about XI when I started playing. Not so much the lack of options, but rather that for all intents and purposes we were indeed the adventurer NPCs you'd see in a Final Fantasy game chilling in the background or busy being the Red Shirts on fights. And that really added to the immersion for me back then. (^ᴗ^ )
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2