Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Regarding Log-in points and purchasing items

I was reading that once the campaign is over the log in points will be reset. I have already bought the alter egos I wanted and still got points left over. I have scanned over some of the items and I honestly have no idea what else I should get before the event ends. Are there any items that you would advice for me to get from the event before it goes away? I currently only have 1 99 job and I don't really craft if that helps at all.

Also is there another way to spend the points or its only the items from the greeter mog?

Thanks
    (0)

I spend any leftover points on Sacred Kindred's crests.
    They're under the 30 points tab, and even though you have no use for them now they might come in handy to 109/119 your gear once you decide to take another job up.
    (Or when a similar system is going to be used for Empyrian/AF3 equipment.)
    (0)

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    I highly recommend looking into the Salvage V1 armor pieces if you have points to spare. Even if you have no intention on using them in the immediate future, some of the NM pop conditions are so out of whack with current game conditions that you may not ever see them in game. Abyssea +2 items may also be useful if they ever do the armor revamp. There's also the costume armor pieces that are unavailable outside of the login campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I spend any leftover points on Sacred Kindred's crests.
    They're under the 30 points tab, and even though you have no use for them now they might come in handy to 109/119 your gear once you decide to take another job up.
    (Or when a similar system is going to be used for Empyrian/AF3 equipment.)
    If you're gonna spend your login points on seals, don't pick any of the seals that cost 30 login points. Instead, spend them on BS or KS. You can still convert them to SKC at a 3:1 rate with Shemo, but SE sometimes has limited time events that let you exchange them at a 2:1 rate. This potentially gives you more bang for your buck.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    If you're gonna spend your login points on seals, don't pick any of the seals that cost 30 login points. Instead, spend them on BS or KS. You can still convert them to SKC at a 3:1 rate with Shemo, but SE sometimes has limited time events that let you exchange them at a 2:1 rate. This potentially gives you more bang for your buck.
    I did not know that, that's pretty awesome.
    (0)

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comment..._list_decoded/

A Reddit user is posting one of those every month lately. If you don't know the purpose of an item, that will explain it.

Also, you may want the items for future progress you will make on another job.

If anything, buying items you can bazaar or AH for decent gil is a way to go.
    (0)
    Last edited by bungiefanNA; 10-22-2014 at 03:52 AM.
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/