Character
    Rafile
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Cannot Start Windurst or Sandoria Trust quest

Rank 9 level 99 Bastok orientation, I have completed the first Bastok trust to get the Naji Alter ego, but the game will not let me start the Ayame Alter ego, the Kupipi alter ego or the Excenmille Alter ego, the just respond with normal responses.

Am I just missing something because ive done all the first and second alter egos for each nation on my other character which doesnt have half as much as my main.

Also Im having this issue on PC while the other character I play is on 360.

Platform: windows 8

ISP:

Type of Internet Connection: Midrivers

Specify the type of connection. Cable

Internet Connection Speed: 20Mbps

Date & Time: 10-19-14

Frequency: 1. Always

Character Name: Rafile

Race: Hume M

World: Odin

Main Job: PLD 99

Support Job: DNC 49
    Area and Coordinates: Metal works southern sandywindy woods

Party or Solo:
    solo
    (0)
    Last edited by Curt7289; 10-20-2014 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt7289 View Post
    Rank 9 level 99 Bastok orientation, I have completed the first Bastok trust to get the Naji Alter ego, but the game will not let me start the Ayame Alter ego, the Kupipi alter ego or the Excenmille Alter ego, the just respond with normal responses.
    Are you Rank 3 or higher in your nation? From what I know that is the only requisite to obtain Ayame. And then Rank 6 for Volker and Iron Eater.

As for the other Trust quests in Sandy and Windy you need to speak to the Trust NPCs in Southern Sandy and Windy Woods to start the quests there, just like you did in Basty.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Rafile
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yes I'm rank 9 from bastok. I've talked to both trust NPCs in Sandy and Windy and they just say, hey im the trust NPC from jueno or whatever.

It's almost like the game glitches because everything just pauses for a second like the its trying to continue with the context from the NPC but then it just goes back the being able to move.
    (0)

Character
    Alauna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If this is your first Trust spell, cast Trust: Naji in either North Gustaberg or South Gustaberg, then return to Naji in the Metalworks to complete the quest and receive the Key Item: Bastok Trust Permit
    If you're in the middle of this quest, then you can't progress further with any of the other Trust Initiatives.
    (0)