Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Trust re-action (AI) to player's Assailants.

As of now,
    when you get aggroed, the trusts stands there and do nothing as if everything is normal.
    I would really appreciate if that would change.

One other problem i want to avoid ,we have to atk mobs in order for them to attack it as well, making it hard to to actually heal them via macros. And doing macro such as <p0>~<p3> for mages jobs can get confusing, especially if you have to enfeeble, cure and nuke.

A Solution i wanna bring is that Trusts should attack like Avatar does at the moment, i
    do realize that some people would try and benefit from the situation. Such as: Doing EXP and Looting(farming Seals, spoils etc.) and probably, doing Records of Eminence while being afk. But if the player stays afk for more that 5~10 minutes, a special status
    ailment would appear on top of the screen (like a normal buff or de-buff) disabling him from EXP/Spoils/Points(RoE).

I know that the trusts were added to slightly to help the player to achieve certain goals. Even though i would love to have them in events such as dynamis. But for now, i know Square enix is busy atm.

Also, i was thinking of a Quest/Dungeon like delve with a small storyline for Trusts.
    But i will post that later, hehe. If you have any comments or Suggestions write them below... just because you can't put it on top.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Also, Cherukiki and mages... stands.. right next to you while fighting when you dont sub a mage jobs.. you can't cure there Silena making hard to solo IT mobs @ low level. Wasn't Trust made to help people? I use my trust to level
    up the old fashion way sometimes. cause it reminds me of the good ol'days and also because a lot of people are not nostalgic like i am.
    (0)

Firstly, people would definitely abuse 'avatar-like attacking' in the same way that they abuse avatars (look in korroloka tunnel to see what I mean).

Secondly, if you can't handle getting agro without your trusts engaging immediately, you need to use the same methods to avoid detection that we always had to before trusts... Sneak/Invisible, and don't AFK where mobs spawn/wander.

Thirdly, and in response to your second post: Healing waltz will cure silence, not just silena; but if you aren't playing as /mage or /dnc, then use the WHM Trusts depending on the situation. Cherukiki (the one that you mentioned) will stay stationary when you engage a monster, until you are out of range of her, so you can just move from her. Easy. Ferrous Coffin and Kupipi, however, will melee so they're not a good option when fighting mobs that can silence them.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Firstly,Yea Cherukiki is kinda of MP Whore. never seen a WHM use so much mp also. This was meant to say there should be a way NOT to have to Engage mobs w/o having to draw your weapon.

And Also tell me how Avatar/Korroloka Tunnel has to do With having NPC attking mobs?

-I remember the SMN Party where the SMNs would Do 2 Hours which the trusts cannot do.
    -I remember it was a RDM making the Pulls

Like i said. I wanna make things Simpler for not having to draw your weapon to make less macros.
    As /ma cure <p0>~<p3>
    /ma paralyna <p0>~<p3>

Maybe i just explain myself poorly.
    (0)

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I moved countries and hat to wait for internet to get back up. What SMN in korroloka tunnel has to do with this is that ppl stand in Korroloka AFK with Carbuncle out, letting mobs attack them so that Carby auto-kills them to get sparks/merits while they are at work/asleep, whatever.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Like i said. I wanna make things Simpler for not having to draw your weapon to make less macros.
    As /ma cure <p0>~<p3>
    /ma paralyna <p0>~<p3>

Maybe i just explain myself poorly.
    /ma Cure <stpt>
    (0)
    7/10/14