Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

question about augmenting relic armor

Since it has become very difficult to find relevant info from the known websites I'll just toss it on here (I've been asking around and never gotten a decent answer either for some reason). I've been wondering about augmenting relic pieces through trials of the magians.... so if i want to upgrade my relic armor to ilvl109....and i want the augment from the trial....Do i have to do the trial first....or do i get the augment from trading the rem's chapters and has the trial been made obsolete? Thanks!
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Once you upgrade your armor it will automatically get the Merit augment applied to it.
    That's also the reason why it costs twice the amount of pages to upgrade them to 109.
    (2)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    thanks for the info <3
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."