So yeah, ended up spending my night relaxing/watching youtube videos the other day of the good ol' Ballista days and can't help but wonder if anybody out there does it anymore, at all.

It truely is a shame SquareEnix refuses to make some fun changes to it. Was one of the very reasons I enjoyed this game so much over all of the new games being released at the time, etc..

However, it makes me quite sad to see that it remains untouched:
No new level cap matches.
No new reward system.
No Ballista point cap removal(for the sake of there never really needing to be a reason for a cap to begin with.)

Etc., etc.. I really could just go on for hours about how much fun those huge Ballista matches were, and how I eagerly awaited the possibility of another Ballista Royale to take place. When I first joined the game and was still kind of learning everything, I didn't have any jobs high enough to participate in the Royale tournament. I was sad, but I was also quite excited and pumped for it should they hold another tournament.

However, time went on and Ballista slowly faded away with each new endgame addition. So now we've hit rock bottom with Ballista and seems not a single soul does it or rather, even knows of it and the fun it was.

I've tried to put together Ballista Linkshells, and such many times. However people get angry that they cannot gear change during the match and ultimately never enjoy themselves. Though that was just one of the fun parts about it. You had to strategically choose the equipment you wanted to use for that match, etc..

So if the enemy team was mage heavy, obviously a Paladin would run with Aegis. If they were DD melee heavy, now it'd have to be an Ochain. Or if it were RNG heavy, you could just run with whatever helps most. Maybe Aegis for that extra spike damage. Who knows.

Well anyways, I guess I just felt the need to start up another Ballista thread with a lot of wishful thinking in mind. Really would have been great to have PvP still around.

So how about you guys? Have any videos or screenshots of moments in Ballista that you had a good laugh from or was one of the closest matches ever? Share your thoughts here guys. Would like to hear about anything relating to Ballista or perhaps PvP in general.

I had quite a large number of screenshots, but since my PS2 kicked the bucket a couple years ago, I don't think I can access them any longer. I will have to look into ways to get those screenshots. But yeah, if you have any favorite Ballista video(s) or screenshots, please share them with me.

- - - - - -
Also, should a SquareEnix rep read this, please if you could take some time out of your busy schedule, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could manage to help pursuade the development team to reconsider and add something to Ballista that can perhaps benefit both Monstrosity AND Ballista.

See if something can be done to benefit both areas.