Character
    Majaha
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Nyzul Isle Solo - Activate All Lamps -Impossible

So.. I am just now starting to do Nyzul Isle and I decided to go at it solo.. well.. on the third floor I got the "Activate All Lamps" scenario. I also apparently got the version where there are 5 lamps that I need to activate at the same time.. How is this even possible when all the lamps are spread out some great distances?

Nyzul Isle was made to where lvl 90+'s could solo it but this is far from possible if you get this mini mission to activate all the lamps on the floor. D:

Is there going to be something done about this? Because I'd really like to get my Nyzul weapon to start on the Nirvana.
    (1)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravijioli View Post
    So.. I am just now starting to do Nyzul Isle and I decided to go at it solo.. well.. on the third floor I got the "Activate All Lamps" scenario. I also apparently got the version where there are 5 lamps that I need to activate at the same time.. How is this even possible when all the lamps are spread out some great distances?

Nyzul Isle was made to where lvl 90+'s could solo it but this is far from possible if you get this mini mission to activate all the lamps on the floor. D:

Is there going to be something done about this? Because I'd really like to get my Nyzul weapon to start on the Nirvana.
    There was actually another thread about this. SE already shot it down. They basically said you are lucky you can attempt to solo it at all. Not those exact words but they may as well have said it like that. Honestly, I think it would be better if they just kept it at a minimum of 3 if they weren't going to change how lamps work. Because, I am sure now if you shout for Nyzul, you most likely get numnuts sending you /tells saying, "you know you can solo that now right?" Well no shit lol.
    (0)