Thread: Tarutaru Rice

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Tarutaru Rice

The Culinarian Guild only sells 12 of these per day and they stack. So as soon as the day changes, one person, most likely using third party tools, can buy up all the Tarutaru Rice from the guild for the entire day. The guild opens at 5:00 and every time I check the store at 5:01, all the Tarutaru Rice is sold out.

Please either increase the amount the Guild Sells, or implement a cap for how much one person can buy at a time, or allow Tarutaru Rice to come from a regional vendor.
    (0)

You can harvest this in your Mog Garden now ... I think from grain seeds? I think I may have even gotten it from my grove also, but honestly I hadn't paid attention to how I was getting it.
    (0)

Character
    Alauna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    You can harvest this in your Mog Garden now ...
    Ceramic Pot + Grain Seeds + Fire Crystal x 10 pots will get you can easy 8-12 stacks in less than a week.
    (0)

I think I have some rice on a mule I can send you. #hoarder

Maybe not. I tried selling it on the AH and no one bought it ; ;
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Man Sole Sushi+1 spiked to 360k/stack on Asura a few weeks ago when I made this post. So I tried to bust out my 110 cooking mule to make some and the guild was sold out and I couldn't find rice anywhere ;;
    (0)