Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Player
    having extra change left over is better than not being able to pay at all, a lot of the people having this problem were used to buying $20 increment ultimate game cards already

there's no reason that someone with money they want to spend should be unable to pay..
    (0)

Character
    Demetrius
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't really understand the point of having both game cards and crysta (and really don't understand the point of crysta period), from my understanding ff14 gamecards don't let you use Retainers. Seems like it'd just be smarter for them to add crysta cards or just have 1 static fee no matter how many characters you have.

I realize the people reading this site probably don't have a lot of power when it comes to making changes, but I hope you're getting across how much a pain in the butt this 401 thing is, and how much business it's likely causing you to lose :<
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius View Post
    I don't really understand the point of having both game cards and crysta (and really don't understand the point of crysta period), from my understanding ff14 gamecards don't let you use Retainers. Seems like it'd just be smarter for them to add crysta cards or just have 1 static fee no matter how many characters you have.

I realize the people reading this site probably don't have a lot of power when it comes to making changes, but I hope you're getting across how much a pain in the butt this 401 thing is, and how much business it's likely causing you to lose :<
    They should have release game card/game code to buy crysta instead. That way we don't need to use Paypal/CC to pay for FFXI/FFXIV services.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Still no word on if Paypal is coming out this year? Still can't activate my main character
    (3)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

Character
    Sekundes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    May as well make my comments too as I'm locked out for the foreseeable future. Why does SE have a system with no failsafes? What does a 24hour lockout help with? A 30 day lockout? These things only cause problems for legitimate players. If a gil seller had this issue, they would just make a new account. It doesn't stop any of them. The fraud system is a fraud.

So... why can't SE customer service reset an account? Why can it not whitelist a card? Why can they not just admit that the billing issues are not on the bank's side? It seems incredibly irresponsible to create a system like this where "nothing" can be done and try to put it back on the user? How many years does this issue need to be around before it gets fixed?

I'll be over there giving steam my money. Let me know once SE realizes they are killing both their games with their inability to take money.
    (1)

Character
    Elizara
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I had no problem adding crysta, but I have a friend who is affected. She can't and has contacted support.

Please Square, fix this. I'd like to see Kadiann back...
    (0)

I really need to get a new sig..

Elizara of Quetz, formerly of Midgard
    99WHM/BLM/SMN/THF/BST

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    For the love of god, can you guys seriously do something about this, this year? Why is this so hard?
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    For the love of god, can you guys seriously do something about this, this year? Why is this so hard?
    Because they don't put almost any of the money we pay back into the game.

They have sucked this game dry for years.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Xaphina
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 13
    This is very frustrating. I was only 2 levels until lvl 99. >.<

My chat with tech support was not very helpful. It is really messed up that you account can be banned from trying to pay for a whole month.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well, I think I'm out. This is more frustrating than I care to deal with anymore.

It's been almost a month since they removed paypal, and these 401 errors have been constant and causing issues since 2013. (Probably earlier). Starting to believe they're not taking it seriously or just have too much invested in their precious fraud system that they're not planning on making any changes.

Paypals probably only gonna make a re-emergence in some other new horrible 3rd party site (hello CnB) they partner with after several months.
    (1)

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast