Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Player
    It's some news, even if it isn't new news.

Hope to see you running around again eventually, Cali.
    (0)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Wow, I feel lucky. I use Mozilla/Firefox and usually use my prepaid debit card to buy crysta, this month I was waiting for new regular card so I bought a prepaid Green Dot put $20 on it and it worked. I have been buying crysta everymonth with a prepaid since I couldn't get a game card anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well, my LS has all but fallen apart...
    (0)

I've seen some people on Reddit, and my own LS seems to be a bit shy on numbers. This is what I was talking about earlier where the players that can still pay are affected because their friends can't log in, simply because SE won't accept their payment. It's pretty inexcusable to have this problem from such a big company. They are throwing away income, and turning off players of both their games, not just the ones that can't play.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    I've seen some people on Reddit, and my own LS seems to be a bit shy on numbers. This is what I was talking about earlier where the players that can still pay are affected because their friends can't log in, simply because SE won't accept their payment. It's pretty inexcusable to have this problem from such a big company. They are throwing away income, and turning off players of both their games, not just the ones that can't play.
    Just losing Cali has lead to our LS almost completely stopping events. It isn't because we can't complete events without her, but because it's completely disheartening to our morale to watch our friend be frustrated because she can't play with us. It's completely ridiculous that it's taken over a year for it to even be looked into.

She can't even post on this forum anymore because her subscription ran out. I'll keep posting on her behalf til we see all our friends able to return.
    (0)

She should still be able to post, even with an expired subscription, as long as she didn't expire her cookie by logging out or viewing her user profile. I was able to post for 5 of the 8 months I wasn't subscribed while fighting/waiting for my region change on my account.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

7. 11-30-2014 02:00 AM

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well this is just great... Now I'm the only person left in my linkshell of 7 because of this >.>...

Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    She should still be able to post, even with an expired subscription, as long as she didn't expire her cookie by logging out or viewing her user profile. I was able to post for 5 of the 8 months I wasn't subscribed while fighting/waiting for my region change on my account.
    It kicked her off when she tried to get on after losing her account.
    (1)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Hey, it's been too long...
    And this is crazy...
    So here's my money...
    Fix your stuff maybe?
    (0)

Player
    Every time you bump this, I get excited - hoping it's a new official response. By this point, Square has lost out on a good deal of subscription revenue. You think biting the bullet and putting up a default PayPal system and absorbing the related costs or risks would be worth it.

Unfortunately, we all know whenever the new payment method arrives, it will be too late for some. They'll have moved on to other things.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    By this point, Square has lost out on a good deal of subscription revenue.
    Could you back up this claim? ^^;
    (0)

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast