Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    To the top. The free week is lovely, it'd be even lovelier if these issues were fixed by the time free week is over. My account has been off since Oct2 and I still can't reactivate it
    (0)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    We really need an update on this. The free week is starting to feel like the green mile for my friends who are being affected by this issue. This is really tearing my linkshell apart. Bring us some good news, Camate!
    (0)

Hello,

I want to apologize for not being able to communicate this information to those of you facing payment issues sooner, but rest assured I've been keeping an eye on this thread.

I know how frustrating this may be for those of you who want to play, but are unable to due to the changes in our payment options. We assure you that we are working as swiftly as possible to add a PayPal payment option, and we ask for your continued patience as we work towards an exact implementation date for this service.

As soon as we have more details to share about additional payment methods, we will be sure to update all of you. Please hang in there just a bit longer!
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Maerwynn
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Hello,

I want to apologize for not being able to communicate this information to those of you facing payment issues sooner, but rest assured I've been keeping an eye on this thread.

I know how frustrating this may be for those of you who want to play, but are unable to due to the changes in our payment options. We assure you that we are working as swiftly as possible to add a PayPal payment option, and we ask for your continued patience as we work towards an exact implementation date for this service.

As soon as we have more details to share about additional payment methods, we will be sure to update all of you. Please hang in there just a bit longer!
    Thank you for the update! I can't wait to play again.
    (1)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Green mile.. that's pretty apt.. not to look a gift horse in the mouth but I'd be enjoying the free week and update a lot more if there wasn't the knowledge that at the end my accounts are gonna be off for good :/ Haven't been able to re-activate since my account turned off on October 2nd, I doubt that's going to change unless they fixed something.

I realize the reps on this forum are likely no more than messengers, but I hope you're somehow getting across just how shitty and terrible this is. Many people in my ls have quit and the rest of my friends are probably going to leave/move on to other things if I'm out of the game again for a long time. I don't really want to quit, but I feel like I'm being shoved out the door with it being slammed behind me. If paypal takes a long time to implement, there's likely not going to be a whole lot for people to come back to, me especially.

Seriously though, I hope the higher ups realize WoD is coming out this week (and they're doing an AMAZING job of marketing it, seen times square lately?) as well as other games and competition is fierce enough without many many players literally being forced to quit because they can't play :/
    (0)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Here's my question to SE. Shouldn't the people unable to pay because of the faulty payment options be playing for free until the issue is resolved? It's just hurting everyone. Some of those subscribers are bound to not return. It harms the company and the community. I've payed for FFXI for 12 years and have no issues paying now but for those that can't, they should still be allowed to continue playing. The community is not the ones at fault over this but they're the ones that pay the price.
    (2)
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've been pushing for free game time while they fix this out, but it's just not something SE is ever, ever going to do... especially since they've been vague and often won't even take the blame for the errors. (Probably 75% or more of the time they try and say it's the fault of the person/browser/bank etc). Even though most companies would hand out something free no matter who's error/fault it was.. unfortunately SE just doesn't bend that way.
    (0)

The thing that irritates me most about this is that SE could have warned people who relied on paypal through ultimate pay that they should stock up on currency. Instead they said only ultimate game cards were being discontinued, so many, myself included, were caught off guard. It would have cost them nothing to give people a heads up before pulling the rug out from under their paying customers. Sometimes I wonder if they even want subscribers.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah, that was a pretty huge bummer. I wouldn't have had a problem stocking up on max crysta on my chars had I known. :/
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Hello,

That's all well and good, but while people have been unable to play for upwards of a month, social groups are drying up and leaving. It shouldn't take this long to get a new payment method up and going, when there should have been knowledge at SquareEnix that they were getting rid of the payment option (I've seen posts dated in July on the forum that it would be going away, which someone dug up, but wasn't posted in the game news), which means they really knew it would be a problem 5 months ago, which is even worse for getting a backup option available. The longer this goes on, the more people will find another game to play and won't come back. It's also affecting FFXIV, so I'm surprised it wasn't jumped on faster.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast