Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Japan didn't use UltimatePay, so their payment didn't change. My issue with WebMoney was having to give a fake mailing address (risking a ban) and having to pay SuTo Corp's markup (between that and the currency exchange rate, the monthly fee increased greatly for me).
    I'll just go ahead and say it:

If this was affecting Japanese players they would have fixed it already. If you're not under the Rising Sun then you're apparently considered an untrustworthy second class citizen. Not that this is news.
    (1)

Character
    Whiiskey
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Do you know what makes this even worse on the website they have what sells copys of this game, ff14 etc they have a paypal option.

Come on sort it out tomorrow when you get back to work, enough people need paypal now to play your game it should take you a few hours to add it and a little update get to working on it right now, we are sick of waiting and it's about time we all rioted.
    (2)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius View Post
    I don't really understand the point of having both game cards and crysta (and really don't understand the point of crysta period), from my understanding ff14 gamecards don't let you use Retainers. Seems like it'd just be smarter for them to add crysta cards or just have 1 static fee no matter how many characters you have.

I realize the people reading this site probably don't have a lot of power when it comes to making changes, but I hope you're getting across how much a pain in the butt this 401 thing is, and how much business it's likely causing you to lose :<
    Ironically, converting those game time cards into crysta cards would solve a lot of issues on both ends (XI and XIV). It would allow XI players an option to keep playing and would make it so Legacy XIV players wouldn't get screwed over if the gametime card is their only option.
    (1)

Character
    Whiiskey
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Come on how hard is it to give us an answer instead you just deleted the topic i made on this subject.

Put the se websites under maintence for 24 hours and in that time you can change the code to accept paypal, get to it you bunch of useless monkeys.
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm really happy that SE responded to member complaints on payment issues, and have said they will implement a Paypal option.

I was really happy when they said that. I'm looking forward to buying lots of Crysta with Paypal, and reactivating my mules. Its something to look forward to, and hopefully it will be the end of payment problems which I've experienced on-and-off for about three years.

So this member says a big "thankyou" to SE for listening to our complaints, and declaring that they will add a Paypal option. I'm very happy about that announcement, and now its just time for me to have some patience while they fix it up.

(0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Saying something and actually doing it are two pretty different things. Empty promises are pretty meaningless. I was happy at first, but it's been a month since se rep came in and said anything. SE and I must have very different definitions of the word "soon". My accounts been locked out since Oct 2, and it's starting to be a pretty big bummer. Most people in my LS have ended up leaving/quitting.
    (0)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yes, but this problem has existed for a long time, and during that time there was no talk about fixing it. Now they have said they will fix it, that is a positive step. My account has only a bit of crysta left, so I might be taking a a holiday from the game when my Crysta runs out. And then return to the game when the Paypal option is added.
    Why should I waste my time being angry and raging about it. Its better to be happy about them eventually fixing the Paypal option, and have some patience in the meantime.
    (0)

Character
    Thekid
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Leaving For Good

In reading and going threw the many similar frustrations many have been experiencing with payment system.

I am gladly retiring and returning to Blizzard products to say the least. In all my years of enjoying and spending time with In-game friends from across the Globe. I pains me to hang it up for the last time and never return.

Like many before me, I used an estimated 2 to 3 main accounts to low man several aspects of FFXI. Each holding 8 to 10 sub accounts for storage. In the recent events and spending several frustrating hours in the attempts to restore these accounts. I'm gladly calling it quits and returning to other MMO's who have their act together and relish in taking my simple monthly fee to pay to play.

Thx SE for making hundreds if not thousands of players in my similar situation come to a similar conclusion.
    (1)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello, everyone.

We definitely understand the frustration that certain customers are unable to pay for their subscriptions due to the removal of the PlaySpan payment option – specifically those customers who used Ultimate Game Cards and PayPal.

At the moment, we are working on implementing a PayPal payment option and we hope to have this up and running soon. In the meantime, if you do encounter errors when attempting to register your credit card please contact our Support Center for assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime, but rest assured that we are doing our best to provide a payment solution for everyone.
    So I take it that this was a "Cait Sith" soon?
    (1)

Character
    Maerwynn
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Error 401 and Community Engagement

Just throwing this idea out there. The "Free-to-Play" weeks that you guys keep giving out...why not just activate the people receiving the error 401 so they can continue playing, until you learn how to fix the payment problem? Them being happy while waiting to pay for your game would be way better than having potential customers get upset and quitting forever. You're not getting money in either instance, but in one of the cases you'll be getting money from them in the future because they wouldn't rage-quit.

Most companies I know operate this way. When my cable was interrupted for weeks on end, I'd call them, and they'd give me a free month to keep me as their customer, just a thought. I for one would love to be able to continue paying to play this game. I'd even be willing to sign a thing that says I have to retroactively pay for what I play while you get it sorted. But not being able to play for such long periods of time completely diminishes my enjoyment overall with this game.

Also, you guys should respond more than once a month to this issue. You're putting so much effort into bringing old ffxi players back to the game, but putting no effort into keeping the fans who are already here and ready to pay-to-play? That makes 0 sense.
    Please, please, PLEASE, give us an update with a realistic time-line of when the paypal option will be available. You can say "Try back in 6 months", and people will be happier. It's the uncertainty that is upsetting to people, not the having to wait(although waiting isn't entirely enjoyable).

Use this forum for what it's supposed to be used for, TALK TO THE COMMUNITY PLEASE!
    (2)

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast