Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Fix this please. Fix it now.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Fix this please. Fix it now.
    that would be nice.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Xaphina
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 13
    I am wondering how much legal trouble they would be in considering the website still says there are various forms of payment that are available when there really isnt. Today I also had a problem with tech support and the false information on the tech support website. I wanted to unlink my playonline ID and transfer it to my Japanese account. I live in Japan so it would be easier for me to pay through webmoney but the tech support said they could not unlink my account. However they could do something if my account was hacked. This makes no sense. If they can unlink as the support website says they can but then tell me they will only do it in this case. It is a complete contradiction of the info on the website.

There are soooooooo many things on the website for as official information that is just false.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If the week of free game time (return home to vanadiel) comes after they fix payment issues, I'm walking away from SE for good. What a slap in the face.

And wow, a whole week of free game time, after over a year of 401 errors and after 7 weeks of screwing over hundreds of customers by removing paypal with no notice. You're so very generous I can't even understand how you do it! /s
    (0)
    Last edited by Jeanna; 10-29-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

5. 10-30-2014 08:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphina View Post
    I am wondering how much legal trouble they would be in considering the website still says there are various forms of payment that are available when there really isnt. Today I also had a problem with tech support and the false information on the tech support website. I wanted to unlink my playonline ID and transfer it to my Japanese account. I live in Japan so it would be easier for me to pay through webmoney but the tech support said they could not unlink my account. However they could do something if my account was hacked. This makes no sense. If they can unlink as the support website says they can but then tell me they will only do it in this case. It is a complete contradiction of the info on the website.

There are soooooooo many things on the website for as official information that is just false.
    They can unlink your account. I had my JP POL ID unlinked from my JP SEID and linked to my NA SEID (though I still have to buy JP registration codes). It took 8 months of fighting and emailing them using Google Translate, but they did say they would do it, just once for my account. I did it because they forced the new payment system and refused to run non-JP credit cards anymore, while Crysta required registering a valid in-region mailing address to the account so I could continue to use WebMoney at a 10% markup to pay my fee. When I got into the game, there wasn't any region but JP, and I have moved at least 8 times since starting the game. It seemed unreasonable that they didn't have a procedure for handling when someone moves internationally, with how many people in NA are military or government workers that move a lot. I have trouble staying in the same location for more than 2 years, and it's usually not my choice to move.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

ANother thought occurred. PayPal has a debit card with the MasterCard logo on it. You can order the card, and if your PayPal account has insufficient balance, it can pull from your bank account instead.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Mariane
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    @bungiefan I'm still paying for FFXI with webmoney.jp ... -_-;
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    A full month has passed with no paypal (or other) implementation.

You guys must really, really not give s*** about your customers :/
    (2)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

Quote Originally Posted by oliveira View Post
    @bungiefan I'm still paying for FFXI with webmoney.jp ... -_-;
    Japan didn't use UltimatePay, so their payment didn't change. My issue with WebMoney was having to give a fake mailing address (risking a ban) and having to pay SuTo Corp's markup (between that and the currency exchange rate, the monthly fee increased greatly for me).
    (0)

Character
    Whiiskey
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Omg is this company serious ? I just reactivated my charecter today and that went fine, i then goto add crysta to xfer server and now it won't let me same card, more than enough money in my bank. I then try 3-4 diffrent credit cards i have and none will work after that i come here and read this thread only to find out i might now be locked out from adding crysta for 30 days or more ?

Wtf and only one shitty reply from a mod, get this crap sorted se and add paypal this week coming or loose a customer who just came back, i'm so mad about this.
    (0)

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast