Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmonts View Post
    I tried with different bank credit cards, and with both I were able to pay other stuff online (just did it yesterday).

Final Update: One PayPal representative called me this morning, they were extremely helpful and they unblocked my credit card, I registered it and even I was able to use my balance instead of the card, so problem solved. Thank you, PayPal.

On the other hand, I really wish SE fix this new "Ingenico" system because, I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one who was suffering this.

Thanks for all your replies, Catmato, they helped.
    I'm actually kind of impressed at your paypal experience. That goes far beyond what I typically expect of them (Which isn't much based on issues I've had while using Ebay). Maybe they're improving.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-20-2016 at 02:14 AM.

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm actually kind of impressed at your paypal experience. That goes far beyond what I typically expect of them (Which isn't much based on issues I've had while using Ebay). Maybe they're improving.
    I've paid for Crysta using Paypal every single month since SE enabled this payment option. Payments are instant and reliable and secure. I consider SE adding the Paypal option as one of their finest QOL improvements since FFXI was launched.

My bank account and SE account are registered in the UK, where I am based and have my main home. But my job has global offices, Asia Africa Middle East etc. and in the past I often found myself trying to pay for FFXI while away from my home nation. This led to the card being rejected by Click&Buy on the POL site, and me being unable to pay for FFXI. Even after Click&Buy/POL ended, I still had trouble using my UK card for crysta payments while working abroad.

PAYPAL is global payment and reflects the global marketplace, and the global working patterns of modern adults. For this reason I applaud SE for accepting this payment, so that FFXI fans can continue to pay for and enjoy their favourite game while being away from their home nations.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I've paid for Crysta using Paypal every single month since SE enabled this payment option. Payments are instant and reliable and secure. I consider SE adding the Paypal option as one of their finest QOL improvements since FFXI was launched.
    It's not that I had issues with the payment system in general, it's that I had really poor experiences with paypal support. They had at one time introduced some sort of new account link function between them and ebay and when I went ot buy something they asked me about this, and I'm like sure, link the accounts. A payment for what I was purchasing went through without any confirmation or chance to choose the funding source like I usually do (When I thought I was just linking my account), and the payment went through on the wrong funding source so I had to arrange a refund with the seller and then pay the correct amount using the payment I intended to use. I tried to get help from paypal first and they didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. This was like a year ago or so. I haven't had major issues since, but that was a very frustrating experience, both for me and for the seller I was interacting with.
    (0)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22