Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    Wow! Seriously?

Then what the heck SE's doing? If what you guys claim were really true, maybe perhaps SE intends to close doors of XI in the future?

Right now, I want to hear if the amount of CC payer does make this game still survivable. :?
    The same payment system is used for FFXIV. If your card isn't accepted and you get a 401 error, it locks your SE Account from accepting payment for 1-30 days (lock time depends on how many times you tried to pay and got the error). It's a systemic problem, not just limited to XI. XIV just has the option of game time cards to pay for a month, but with no discount for Legacy players, and no option to buy additional services. XI and XIV are being impacted by this payment system problem. It's not there to kill XI, it's an amazing oversight by the SquareEnix staff that could have easily been planned for and avoided, but they'd rather go several months without being able to accept money from some players.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I was bored earlier and asked Cortana to tell me a joke on my phone. For some reason, it loaded up the billing page for FFXI.
    (6)

3. 12-20-2014 11:15 AM

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So after being locked out for over a month (and since oct 2 on my main account), the other night ago my fiance tried to buy some stuff for 14 (his SE account has been locked too and he was unable to pay for 14 or 11) and it went through. I was able to get my mule through, too. My main account still gets 401 errors, though. It had been about 17-18 days since I last tried on my main account, so I'm guessing it has a 30 day block on it.

You guys are so full of s**t it's not funny. It's sad. Really, really sad. At least get your facts straight and pass them on to your employees properly so there isn't so much misinformation flowing around.

The credit card I finally got to work was a brand new one my fiance got that's tied to a relatives' bank out from of the country. So not only does the name not match, the address and country don't match what's recorded on our SE account pages.

Almost 3 months and no Paypal? 15+ months of 401/601 errors and it's still not fixed? What in the actual heck are you guys doing?
    (8)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

they are killing their own profits with poor planning. Maybe they mailed paypal a letter about possibly one day working with them and they forgot to put a stamp on it?
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

I honestly think SE has forgotten that in order to keep running this business they need to keep getting paid!

People wonder about current server player levels and think it's people quitting. I see the current levels and wonder how many people are waving money at SE and they're blatantly turning it away!?

How long until none of us are able to pay? The next payment arrangement update?

I cant imagine most people are as patient as Jeanna and willing to come back after all the stress SE has intentionally dished out?!

In the past when honor mattered, their entire billing management staff would have already committed harakiri and a new honorable staff would have been hired to take their place. (not saying I want them to die - just die from embarrassment at their failure and make things better!)
    (0)

Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I may have just been admitted to the billing error club. My sub was supposed to renew a few days ago and right before it did, I got an e-mail from SE saying there was a "processing error" with my payment and that my sub had been cancelled. I've been really busy lately so I haven't bothered to try manually resubbing again, and honestly, considering how poorly SE has went about handling this situation, I may just say screw it and move on to something else. Chances are it wouldn't let me resub now anyway.

In my close to 15 years of playing these games, this payment nonsense is truly unprecedented. And that goes for their lack of communication and action taken on it as well. Very unprofessional.
    (1)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    I cant imagine most people are as patient as Jeanna and willing to come back after all the stress SE has intentionally dished out?!
    I'm actually not planning on coming back to the game. I logged on my mule for about 5 minutes and had zero motivation to play. A lot of my friends have burnt out/moved on. My fiance managed to buy crysta which he'll use for his 14 account, and I don't really have any desire to play on mules till/when/if they fix this bullshit. My main account has been locked out since Oct 2 and I'm still 401'ing on it. Three months while they ignore me (and everyone else) and treat us like shit - yeah, I've moved on from XI lol. At this point even a free years worth of sub wouldn't motivate me to play again.
    (0)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

9. 12-28-2014 05:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    I'm actually not planning on coming back to the game. I logged on my mule for about 5 minutes and had zero motivation to play. A lot of my friends have burnt out/moved on. My fiance managed to buy crysta which he'll use for his 14 account, and I don't really have any desire to play on mules till/when/if they fix this bullshit. My main account has been locked out since Oct 2 and I'm still 401'ing on it. Three months while they ignore me (and everyone else) and treat us like shit - yeah, I've moved on from XI lol. At this point even a free years worth of sub wouldn't motivate me to play again.
    That's really sad
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kerumomo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30
    I just got out of this live chat with an actual helpful rep. I am going to post the experience I had in here. I was having problems with my account for about 2 weeks and plenty of unhelpful reps in the other days only telling me to wait and that they could not do anything.
    I am still waiting for the 10 minutes to go. I will actually wait more than 10 minutes just to be sure. edit: can finally subscribe now.

Agent Melinda S: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
    You: hello and good morning
    Agent Melinda S: While I look over your ticket information, may I have your first name please?
    You: XXX
    Agent Melinda S: Hello XXX. May I have the SQUARE ENIX ID?
    You: XXX
    Agent Melinda S: Thank you. You are encountering an Error 401/601. Is this correct?
    You: yes
    You: I have been having this error for about 2 weeks now
    You: including on other accounts I have
    Agent Melinda S: What are you attempting to purchase?
    You: when trying to purchase crysta I get 401. when trying to subscribe to FFXI I get 601
    Agent Melinda S: May I have the last four digits of the card you tried using?
    You: XXXX
    Agent Melinda S: Thank you. One moment as I look into this issue.
    Agent Melinda S: I apologize. I am still looking into your issue. I will be back with you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.
    You: No problem. I don't mind waiting
    You: already been waiting for 2 weeks so it's nothing. As long as you can help me
    Agent Melinda S: Thank you for holding. For future reference, please refrain from trying a card an excessive amount of tries. Also, make sure to stay consistent on using the same card to prevent triggering the automated security system>

Other than that, it appears that the account looks good to go. Please wait "10 Minutes" before your next payment attempt, and it will go through.
    Agent Melinda S: Are there any different issues I can assist you with right now?
    You: thank you very much! why was the other agent I talked to before worthless and you were able to help me?
    You: can you help me with the other accounts as well? or was the block just to my card?
    Agent Melinda S: The information that the previous agent was correct. However, keep note that this is an exception we made for you. You still take note on not using the card excessively for the future.
    You: my other accounts were XXX and XXX
    You: Ok
    Agent Melinda S: The card should work on the SQUARE ENIX Account you have provided me earlier. You can attempt making a payment on the other account too. However, there are no guarantees. You may need to pace the payments out to be safe.
    You: ok, can I ask something? why were the other agents unable to lift this block like you did? what was the exception on my case?
    Agent Melinda S: Through thorough investigation, we have determined that you were consistent using the same card which eliminates the possibility of suspicious activity.
    You: I see
    Agent Melinda S: Any last questions before we conclude this chat?
    You: was the block on the card or just on this one account?
    Agent Melinda S: At first it was tied to the card. However, it should work now.
    You: SE ID XXX and XXX also got 401;601.
    You: I havnt tried now but it was before I talked to you.
    Agent Melinda S: Again, please try after 10 minutes. It will work for the account XXX. If you are attempting to pay for multiple accounts, please pace out the payments.
    You: so I wont have any problem paying all 3 accounts with 24hr between them now?
    Agent Melinda S: You should be able to pay for the accounts, if you are consistent using the same card and avoid using the card excessively.
    You: ok thank you. that is all
    Agent Melinda S: Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center! Take care and hope to see you online!
    Agent Melinda S has disconnected.

I hope this helps somebody out there or brings them hope to keep trying.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kerumomo; 12-31-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    That's another factor that I didn't anticipate, needing to space payments out across time.
    (0)

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast