Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Point of the post was pointing out the obvious flaws in creating a time card, that's why the 3rd party game card option (UGC and Rixty) was better since it was converted into crysta rather than extending your sub.
    Again, the only flaw I see for exclusive game time card are the world transfer service, since from what I see, there's no form of cash shop or additional services in FFXI. It does become a major flaw in XIV, not just other cash shop & additional services, but also those XIV players who has legacy billing. And yes, I am one of those XIV legacy players who suffers from this.

But as for XI, at least this game time card might be a good solution, given there's never be a discounted billing prices like what legacy players in XIV had. And according to some friends who's not a legacy player, prices on those game time card are actually quite worth it and cost slightly less than what you pay directly.

Unless... you like to hop between server really alot tho... lol
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The problem with gamecards is they don't allow for the extra costs of mules/retainers. If they want to make gamecards a thing, they're going to have to do away with the price tag on those things or make varying prices of game cards which seems annoying.
    (0)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Starting to look like they aren't going to have this fixed by the time free week is over :< Not getting my hopes up for a last min announcement on monday.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    C'mon, square! Have this fixed before free week is over!

(0)

Character
    Scarfo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50
    My final account will go down tomorrow night at midnight. What is the point in me even playing now because i know for a fact this useless company won't have any extra billing options ready by tomorrow.

Prove me wrong se, have everything set up by tomorrow so the people who can't play but want to play can do so.

If it doesn't happen im gone for good im not been messed around by you lot any longer, you may not care and other players will probably just mock but who cares i will be done this is really beyond a joke and for a company of your size unacceptable.
    (1)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrymithra View Post
    this is really beyond a joke and for a company of your size unacceptable.
    Sometimes I genuinely wonder if employees of SE ever become embarrassed of how terribly the company they represent and work for is run. I know I would be. Unless there's some sort of miraculous announcement tomorrow as the free week ends, I'm done with ffxi (not like I have a choice) and square in general. If it takes them more weeks/months to fix this what's left of my LS is going to scatter and move on (not that I blame them or expect any different), people I've been playing with for years, in some cases since 09-10. I really have no desire to come back to this dying game with no friends left to play with.

I realize at this point I'm pretty bitter and probably sound pretty bi***y but this really is so pathetic that it's borderline embarrassing. I almost pity square. These payment issues (401/601 etc) have been going on since at least Sept 2013 (possibly earlier), affecting thousands of customers causing many to quit, and in October of this year they remove Paypal with zero notice and 6 weeks later there still isn't a replacement, causing even more people to quit (or be forced to quit). What a freaking joke.

Here's a little context/comparison for you all, I was having some issues buying WoD from Blizz. Got some payment error on their site and it wouldn't go through. (Note this is NOTHING to do with my CC and was a huge problem for a lot of people on their part). Not only was my ticket responded within a few hours outlying not only the problem but what the exact solution was, but the error was fixed within half a day and I was able to buy it.
    (3)
    Last edited by Jeanna; 11-17-2014 at 04:32 AM.

Character
    Scarfo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50
    Jeanna i feel so bad for you with how long this has been happening to you without any kind of resolution, it all started for me just a couple of weeks ago and it's already driving me crazy so don't worry about sounding bitch which you don't but you would have every right.

We both can hope that tomorrow when we wake up some new payment system is ready to go live but i doubt it .
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The worst part about all this is being kept completely in the dark. No one has any clue if it's going to be fixed next week or next year. The lack of information from square and their total seemingly lack of regard for the customers is what makes this so bad. How hard is it to either say, "Hey, we should have this fixed within a month, come back and check then" or "We're working on hooking up with another shady third party site that's probably going to cause as many problems as it fixes and is probably going to take us 3-4 months, come check back then". Having someone pop in and say "soon" and having nothing for 36 days after "soon" is ridiculous. Stop lying to us, stop humoring us, and just let us know what the hell is going on.
    (2)

Character
    Scarfo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    The worst part about all this is being kept completely in the dark. No one has any clue if it's going to be fixed next week or next year. The lack of information from square and their total seemingly lack of regard for the customers is what makes this so bad. How hard is it to either say, "Hey, we should have this fixed within a month, come back and check then" or "We're working on hooking up with another shady third party site that's probably going to cause as many problems as it fixes and is probably going to take us 3-4 months, come check back then". Having someone pop in and say "soon" and having nothing for 36 days after "soon" is ridiculous. Stop lying to us, stop humoring us, and just let us know what the hell is going on.
    100% agreed and to further add they even have paypal as an option when your purchase games from there online store, how long would it really take them to put the se account website under maintenance and add paypal as an option it should take no more than 24 hours the whole thing stinks.

If they are worried about somone paying for the month then recalling the money on paypal simply lm-11 them until they repay.
    (0)

Player
    XIV's SE golden child now. And from what I see on the Adoulin story closure, it felt rushed, as if SE trying to get over this as quick as possible.
    (0)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast