Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Leveling 75-99 problems

I recently returned to the game and before leaving I took my BST to 99 and a couple other classes from 30-70 really smoothly with no problems in the aby areas (mainly worm parties).

Now I come back and this whole entire week I am keeping an eye on the aby areas and notice there is zero exp parties. Monday I played about 5 hours and each time I checked aby worms or other zones there was 1 person in the whole zone. Today which is Friday I was expecting a lot more people but to my surprise there is not even a single soul in any ABY zone and this is coming from Odin server.

My point of this post is to maybe try to find out what you guys are doing now to level 70-99? If there is no aby this only leaves grinding gov? If so what are considered the ideal places to do this at where exp is the best? I will be honest I am a little disappointed I returned and can't party at worms for leet exp but I will manage..

I am level 75 on my THF and I was doing boyada tree with the trust npc but it just feels so slow and such a grind to the top now. Any tips?
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    75-99 Grounds of Valor is pretty good. I like Labyrinth of Onzozo myself. There are some good Records of Eminence objectives (Vanquish Multiple Enemies, Conflict: Labyrinth of Onzozo, some of the Spoils (Crystals) objectives) that give you sparks and lots of bonus XP that really add up.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Aby parties take off pretty well when they start, but they're not all that common anymore. There's always the option of shouting for yourself and making your own party, too.
    (0)
    ★☆Taru Mule Extraordinnaire!☆★
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Calipso

Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah I went to couple ABY spots today and offered to key (there was only 2 people in zone) just got ignored.. Same goes for main cities like Jueno. Oh well guess its back to the solo slow book grind. At this rate I might just play 1 hour a day till I get bored. Thanks for all the feedback tho.
    (0)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    you can go faster solo'ing using combinations of RoE quests on top of FoV. Abyssea is the slow grind now a day unless you're looking purely to leech (afk leeching mostly).
    (0)

Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah the exp was very fun but more than that was playing with other people and just watching everyone run around and just chat and have fun you know. Like I said I don't want to sound lazy just that my trust npcs dont talk lol and solo leveling is pretty meh.. but I dont mind doing it atm.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Another great place is the oubliette under Sandy. There are normally a few people down in the lower part mass murdering the leeches.
    (0)

Character
    Drklighter
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Not sure on your server, but on Cerberus there are usually people on raptors in aby-misareaux near conflux #7. Been taking some jobs to 99 since returning myself. If shouting for a party, just get a blm or blu, keyers, and some pullers if you can. There are a ton of raptors there and if you get the kills going just right you can get ~300k/hr with most groups hitting ~200k/hr.
    (0)