Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Fennekin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 71

Koru-Moru won't give me refresh!

I've googled and forum searched and haven't found any results...
    I was wondering if this was brought to attention at all, but when I'm on BLU, Koru won't give me refresh!
    It's not as important later on I'm sure, (Though if bf and I are duoing and Koru is out.. Refresh 2 would be nice~!) but I'm in the process of leveling/learning spells and I run out so quickly that I have a lot more downtime than I should :c
    Is this a known issue? I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not but I figured I'd post and get some input.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fennekin; 10-11-2014 at 04:26 AM.

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I remember the first time i poped Koru-Moru he didn't give me ANY refresh for the entire time. I thought i need to spend some MP so he refresh me, however, he didn't.

Later on, after few days i noticed he was constantly using refresh on me. even when my MP is full!!! so i don't know what happens. maybe an update or some kind of fix has been done to him.
    (0)

Character
    Fennekin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 71
    I'll try to continue using him throughout levels 70+ (while skilling up and such) but i used him for a good couple of hours (just earlier today) and he gave me nothing, even with empty MP and no book refresh. :<
    I'll keep trying though, thank you for the response c: Glad he came to his senses and started giving you refresh, that little butthead haha
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    I remember the first time i poped Koru-Moru he didn't give me ANY refresh for the entire time. I thought i need to spend some MP so he refresh me, however, he didn't.

Later on, after few days i noticed he was constantly using refresh on me. even when my MP is full!!! so i don't know what happens. maybe an update or some kind of fix has been done to him.
    have the same issue as OP, were you using a mage sub? because /dnc or /nin, no refresh, and I'm currently 56. arciella doesn't either and neither bard will ballad unless THEY are low on MP or another mage trust. at least moogle can't ignore my needs...
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Any update on this? Still no refresh for us BLUs...
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well Koru from what I remember tends to put you into 1 of 2 categories... a melee needing haste or a mage needing refresh which is part of why I don't like him. While I can't speak for blu on other melee jobs with mp Arciela will do both haste and refresh II. Alternate ways of getting mp from trusts that are good for other things as well is Apururu's Devotion and Kupipi's Moonlight. The cor can too but generally waits till you are really low from what I've seen
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 07-06-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Actually, there are ways in blue mage to REfresh besides the trust's And They Are:

#1. Setting the correct combination of spells that give job enough ability points of about 8 which activate the job ability AUTO-refresh! Just wish they would do an update that would offer us blues more refresh however!

#2. There is a pot spell called Battery Recharge that does Refresh I think it's v.2-Refresh! However like above in #1 I'd wish they would do an update that would give us a higher refresh spell that give us a higher refresh with less cost on mp and blue mage points and maybe to boot that spell could some how trigger job ability refresh instead of the set required!

Side Note: Still No Blue Mage Trust npc's yet as far to my knowledge!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    actually another way use Trust Arciela has Refresh II can on Blue Mage player
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    #1. Setting the correct combination of spells that give job enough ability points of about 8 which activate the job ability AUTO-refresh! Just wish they would do an update that would offer us blues more refresh however!

#2. There is a pot spell called Battery Recharge that does Refresh I think it's v.2-Refresh! However like above in #1 I'd wish they would do an update that would give us a higher refresh spell that give us a higher refresh with less cost on mp and blue mage points and maybe to boot that spell could some how trigger job ability refresh instead of the set required!

Side Note: Still No Blue Mage Trust npc's yet as far to my knowledge!
    Yeah but some BLUs are too low to get Battery Charge (I'm 69 for example), and yes, there is Auto Refresh, I already have it, it's just 1mp/tick.

Also, I don't have Arciela, but I'm safely assuming that she wouldn't be giving Refresh II until much later down the road, when I'll be high level and able to Refresh myself already.

Lastly, Koru-Moru will give Paladins both Haste and Refresh, so I don't see why BLUs shouldn't receive both too.

I'm not concerned on receiving refresh when I'll be high level enough to cast my own or wear more Auto Refresh gear. It's when I can't do neither of those things that I'd like to have a refreshing Trust.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kjara; 07-06-2015 at 11:45 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You should get Arciela... she's a rdm just like Koru so should get spells at the same lvls and as a buffer/debuffer is much better than Koru. Just can't heal (well outside of that neet move she does) and comes into range to throw balls of light at the enemy. SE purposefully made these trusts to have pros/cons so no one would be best for all the things that job can do. You want more complete buffing from a rdm use arciela you want some buffing and healing use koru.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast