Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Very low supply of HMP, Riftcinder and Riftdross

Hi SE,
    The occurrence of riftcinder and riftdross is currently very low across all servers. Reforged Armor upgrade materials that come from VoidWatch is not enough to keep a marketable supply of Heavy metal plates, riftcinder or riftdross. Given that empyrean weapons are weaker, yet so expensive to make compared to relics or Delve Rank 15 weapons.

Can the dev team look into ways to increase the occurrence of these items? Is it possible to create a rift pouch that drops 1-10 of these items? Can this drop from an SKCNM20 perhaps or other 119 battlefields?

Thank you.
    (7)

I'd like to see them add VW in Adoulin areas and have them drop pouches etc... Would be nice to be able to upgrade all VW armor sets too (been saying this forever) - especially if they upped the drop rate of "base" pieces in older VW. I mean stuff like Rubeus was never particularly useful but it was barely out before it was made into complete and utter trash.

Anyway just my two cents.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    As many empyrean weapons have become weaker now that the exclusive WS isn't so exclusive anymore, they sure cost a lot more to complete than their R/M counterparts. I'm all for them making it much easier to get plates and dross/cinders. If empyrean weapons became a lot easier to 99/119, they could become a much more favorable option for players that are looking to forge a unique weapon.
    (2)

We currently do not have any plans to boost the amount of Heavy Metal Plates or other similar materials when dropped, but we do understand the demand for these items.

Though still in the planning stage, the development team is looking into increasing the opportunities to obtain these items. We’ll keep you posted on the progress!
    (10)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    That is kind of a confusing response. You're not planning to boost the amount of these things that drop, but you are increasing the opportunities to obtain?

Couple quick ideas:

1) Add these to the list of things you can trade Copper AMAN Vouchers for.
    2) Add these to drops from high tier mission battles.
    3) Add these as a reward to some Records of Eminence objectives. Could be tricky because if you add to a repeatable objective that could be way too much but if you add to a non-repeatable objective a lot of folks who did these objectives are locked out. Maybe add some Voidwatch related objectives and add them there.
    (7)

Character
    Vasche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    That is kind of a confusing response. You're not planning to boost the amount of these things that drop, but you are increasing the opportunities to obtain?
    From what I understand, he means that we'll be seeing new ways to get them, as in new content rather than increasing the drop rate in old content.

I'm all for it. Voidwatch isn't exactly the most fun thing to do nowadays.
    (3)

7. 10-15-2014 07:55 AM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We currently do not have any plans to boost the amount of Heavy Metal Plates or other similar materials when dropped, but we do understand the demand for these items.

Though still in the planning stage, the development team is looking into increasing the opportunities to obtain these items. We’ll keep you posted on the progress!
    Grekumah, I'm confused. Will we see new ways to obtain them....and existing methods will remain unchanged? Is that correct? Thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post

On a side note, is it possible to get an empy weapon boost next ilv cap? Such as higher stat, like +30 instead of +20. Currently they're very weak and overpriced compare with mythic. I don't mind empy being hard to obtain, as long as it's worth the price tag.
    (4)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I actually in awe that anybody has completed any Empyrean above 90. I know it's happened--I know one guy with 119 Verethragna and another with 4-song harp. And another with 4-song harp and 99 Ochain. It still amazes me.
    (7)

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Could you increase the voidstone rate of replenishment? Like a ton? Or let us exchange 1k sparks for voiddust or something?

It is not uncommon for people to do VW 6x3 once a day at a minimum (i've done 18 pil, 18 kaggen and 18 akvan in an evening on occasion)

VW was popular but the new Walk of echoes pretty much killed it off because new WoE gives xp *and* capacity points, and gives voidwatch style spoils(good money items to buy dross/binder/hmp) for only a 1k gil per flux run that you can spam till your hearts content that has pretty much no time gating.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sapphires; 10-15-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Death Penalty / Terpsichore / Murgleis / Nagi / Kikoku / Armageddon / Twashtar

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast