Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    15k sparks for 1hmp sounds about right. 50k sparks for the cinders.

Or make the items drop in events that can be solo'd, or duo'd with a friend. Same as Relic, Mythic, Ergon.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    What's so hard about it....you just need gil = =It's the same as mythic, just more expensive and no assault/ichor/token requirement.
    Sapphire beat me to it, but with a relic you could finish it in a month if you had enough gil. For mythic you could shave off a lot of time by buying tons of alexandrite although there's probably not 30,000 available at any point on any server, and there's still all that other stuff. But empyreans.... even if you had a billion gil there's just nothing near 1500 heavy metal plates in existence.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    15k sparks for 1hmp sounds about right. 50k sparks for the cinders.

Or make the items drop in events that can be solo'd, or duo'd with a friend. Same as Relic, Mythic, Ergon.
    As much as you wish for it, this isn't going to happen.
    They would have to do the same for Alexandrite and Dynamis currency and there'll never be a good ballance.

The best suggestions I have seen so far are to either add pouches, Dross and Cinder to the loot pools of the Voidwatch NMs that people still want to do (The ones dropping AF upgrades) or make it so that people want to do Morta and Bismarck again by adding interesting stuff to their loot pools.

Will the first suggestion break the market? Heck yes it will! But I don't see it as a bad thing because right now in my humble opinion an Empy simply isn't worth the gil and effort.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 10-17-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Spelling...

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm thinking that if they were going to do anything about the HMP and Riftitem situation it would likely be tied to Voidwatch somehow, because they decided to tie Reforged Armor to Voidwatch drops as well. Wouldn't be surprised for them to add these to the pool of things like Voidwrought.

The only other way would be to spread out both of these category of items into other events, but I honestly wouldn't mind that method because it can be pretty hard to come by the reforged armor ingredients too since they drop off a grand total of one specific NM.
    (0)

I would be very surprised if empy reforging didn't have a voidwatch component. Maybe each piece will require a pulse cell.

*trollface*
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I seriously think I've gotten more reforged items spamming the Campaign BCNMs during the Festa events than I have from the VWNMs themselves!
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I seriously think I've gotten more reforged items spamming the Campaign BCNMs during the Festa events than I have from the VWNMs themselves!
    what... they drop those too? shiii.... need to get on that.

UGH... I missed it...

SADFACE.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

8. 10-18-2014 05:52 AM

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I'm currently building Gandiva atm 50/1500 such a long way to go... I wouldn't object if they add other ways of obtaining HMP.
    (0)

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    if s.e would allow us 200 capacity points per kill on Tier 6 jeuno and t3 zilart/tav, i would call it day.

stop being lazy and start making runs to farm. the mats and emp upgrades is very nice gil + merits + curor(for cells).

each alliance gets at least 20 hmps per run/ ive seen 200+ in 6 kills. hell, ive brought/farmed and sold over 300 this week, they go like hot cakes averaging only hour-ish a day.

1500 hmps is not much of anything, 30k alex is much harder, tbh.

only reason its difficult because no one is motivated to do the content. when a server has 1-2 shout per day, and 6-9 ppl want to buy hmps at any current price, its going to low in demand.
    (0)
    Last edited by Feary; 10-18-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Uh, what?
    200 plates in 6 kills? I'm not sure which universe you live in because even in the unlikely situation where every member of the alliance gets a plate each kill I still come to only 108.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 10-18-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast