Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Effective way to burst magic with “Burst Affinity”

I have been playing BLU for long time, I never found Burst Affinity useful to me, either I find it costly to cast Magical blue magic or can be easily interrupted If I tried to self skill chain then self magic burst. (knock back, silenced, interrupted by others player ws…est.) even if it work, I can’t find it that much rewarding. Still physical magic faster and has much higher damage.

I need advice from you guys, is there a truly practical way to use Burst Affinity? Or do I just ready my Macro to Burst Affinity whenever I see light or darkness SC that has been done by others? I usually do CDC with Sinker Drill which result Darkness.
    (0)

Burst affinity is pretty sloppy without proper knowledge of skill chain properties;

Diffusion ray / rail cannon are the best spells to burst with... And I'm usually bursting off of a SAMs skill chain light vs trying to create my own... With that being said, u don't need to burst affinity off just urself, u can use other DD jobs for this purpose.( it's nice to see 15-30k diffusion rays / rail cannons)
    (2)

And physical magic is much more inefficient if you have proper magic attack bonus armors , an example would be subduction 3-4k Dmg 36 mp 1-3 second recast vs sinker drill 4 hit (which feeds the enemy up to 40% tp)

I find myself just spamming AOE magics vs using physical magic, and I'm usually the person with the most hate due to this
    (0)